Dynamic

Dynamic Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Electrician (Current Employee), New Iberia, LAMarch 2, 2014
you can always learn you must be able to reach a common goal a company is only as good as the people that works for it
Good Staff
Customer Service, and Patient Care (Current Employee), Washington DCSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: taking group walks and sitting down taking group lunch together
putting in Data and taking out data filing coding anwsering phones
safe
Sorter/Loader (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 24, 2013
the employer pressed a safe work enviroment for his emplyees and that made me love them even more.
Fun
Senior Technical Technician (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJune 30, 2013
Responsible for the maintenance of high-speed printers and computer systems. Travel to customers sites around the Portland metro area.
Start up agency with small team
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Sheboygan, WIJune 27, 2013
Pros: family first enviornment
Cons: company is growing and has process issues to tackle
Dynamic is a great place to start for up and coming designer/developers in the advertising field. I learned a great deal about the processes needed to succeed in this industry. The people there are great, and they know how to have a good time. The compensation is not the greatest, but the experience is worth it, especially the knowledge that I know – more... have is priceless. – less
construction
Pre-Apprentice (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 15, 2013
I wasn't a big fan of construction. during this time, I needed a job and work. My father got me this job and I stuck to it for a while. too much Hard work for me doing heavy lifting, measurements, blueprints, and running around. Management was great, but like I said, this job wasn't for me. But still a good job for others.
Nice company low Pay
Assistant to facility manager (Current Employee), Lake Charles, LAApril 7, 2013
Pros: management
Cons: low pay
The pay is low and no room for advancement. The management is good. Lots of down time. Coworkers are friendly.
Day in the Life
National Account Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 22, 2013
Pros: company and people
Cons: covering the us and international pharmaceutical and healthcare market without additional support
My day begins at 7am reviewing my call notes and revising my weekly agenda. I travel every week to NY or NJ for several days completing on-site appointments team building exercises and prospecting. Days that I am home based include WebEx and GoToMeeting Appointments across the US and internationally. The hardest part of the job is that the day is not – more... long enough, as I cover the pharmaceutical and healthcare vertical for the US sales division of XpertHR-Reed Elsevier. After 10 years with the organization I am looking for a change. – less
Best company in sheet metal industry
Journeyman Sheet Metal Worker (Former Employee), Dallas,TxMarch 4, 2013
Pros: safty awards
Cons: non christian work enviorinment
works easy, physically demanding,sometimesdemanding as far as safety issues, coworkers,were great team to work with, and is challaging
Fun place fun people
Product Deliveryman (Former Employee), Melrose Park, ILDecember 6, 2012
A great place to work, Management was good to you and your co-workers were easy to get along with.
Great support for the company overall
Administrative Assistant/Junior Analyst (Former Employee), Alexandria, VASeptember 16, 2012
Provide administrative support to team. Served as security liaison for tracking and processing visit requests and badges.
Manharth Credentials
creative leader (Former Employee), Based in Metro AtlantaAugust 20, 2012
I am operations, sales, marketing manager by trade. I do not require much supervision, and I always get the job done at the highest level.
Product Development
Owner/Consultant (Former Employee), Polson, MTJune 7, 2012
Pros: very skilled
Cons: small
Small but very competent and affordable. Very enjoyable work place that is very flexible with time but requires focus and attention to get the job done correctly.
Always on the move
Courier delivery (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 27, 2012
Pros: u your own boss most of day
Cons: pay and lunch
Job was ok to work for.once again meet a lot of people and go to a lot of businesses to try to get in the door. Network
Good
Senior HR Executive with 3+ yrs Experience (Current Employee), Noida Sce-2May 17, 2014
Pros: references.
Cons: long hours
Good,Co Workers are good, Management are good,Hardest part of the job is manage overall employee along with maintaining the balance in between hiring and firing of the employee. Most enjoyable part is you can work along with employee engagement all the time.
Self Owned
Small Business and Lab Experience (Current Employee), Metro EastOctober 21, 2013
Owning and Operating a Small Business