Dynamic Employee Reviews

configuration and installation. network management and storage management.
Linux System Administrator (Current Employee) –  MDMarch 14, 2017
So busy. Troubleshooting network related issues. Perfect management.The hardest part is lifting big servers. No phone calls. unable to resolve certain problems encounter. working as a team leader.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Freelance
Designer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2017
Freelance event work, this review is unnecessary. This job is what you make of it. You work your tail off 1 week out of the month, spread out over that month. If you're not careful you'll turn into a bump on a log...
Good place
Welder (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAJanuary 16, 2017
Awesome place and good ppl and always had the workers back and took care of us love them ppl willing to go back anytime they took us food and drinks made sure we were will taken care of
awesome company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILSeptember 18, 2016
working hard great co-workers that knew what to do and knew when it was time to get the job done and not goof around. Also very great work environment
Pros
awesome co workers, everyone working together
Cons
no breaks, only 30 minute lunch break
Productive and fun.
Sheet Metal Worker (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 30, 2016
Sheet metal working is labor-intensive. Workers must lift heavy materials and equipment, stand for long periods of time, bend over, and sometimes crawl into small spaces to install products. Because of the risk of burns, cuts from sharp metal, and falls at construction sites, sheet metal workers employ rigid safety practices on the job. The environment, in addition to being dangerous, is often noisy or allows exposure to toxic fumes from chemicals used in construction and metal preparation. I also love my coworkers because its all about teamwork as well.
Pros
good breaks, morning shift
Cons
healthcare
Basic manufacturing
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Anoka, MNAugust 28, 2016
Manufactures a basic line of medical devices. In a clean room environment but not quite sterile. Can't really complain, I have worked in far worse places
Pros
small workforce
Cons
Small workforce
Not recommended for persons New to this trade.
Pre Apprentice Technician (Former Employee) –  Buda, TXAugust 12, 2016
Working for Dynamic Systems Inc. was a Fast Paced , Hard Labor, Low Pay, No room for Advancement with Poor Benefits, Union type of job. Journeymen in the Sheet Metal trade and Management were the Only Adequately paid employees of Dynamic Systems Inc.
I quickly learned how to put together Metal "Straight" duct and "Fittings" required in the Commercial HVAC Industry. I also learned how to use a variety of Sheet Metal tools and equipment.
The co-workers were like most places where Hard work is performed, they want to see if You are a Hard worker or a Slacker. I gained respect from my co-workers and made friends quickly.
The hardest part of the job was the Metal Shop Atmosphere. Hot in the Summer months, Cold in the Winter months. It was also a Dangerous place to work as injury to oneself was easy to accomplish if not Very careful.
The General Manager ( Shop Foreman) was like most I have worked for , Highly skilled in the trade but when pushed by upper management became Frustrated and Irate with the employees. It was Not uncommon to hear him yelling, cursing and calling the employees Demeaning names. Upper management was rarely seen. On pay day the upper management passed out pay checks and they would walk the floor or talk to other staff.
The best part of the job on a daily basis was when it was the end of the shift. The best part of the job on a weekly basis was Pay day.
Pros
The Annual Christmas Party
Cons
Everything Else
Rigging and construction helper
Rigger (Current Employee) –  New Iberia, LAAugust 7, 2016
Dynamic is a good short term company. But at the time being is very slow and under paying. They are not paying people what they are worth an under paying the people that r working there now. No benefits.
Good work environment, great trade
Sheet Metal Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 1, 2016
The time frame from apprentice to journeyman is a 5 year turn around if you have all the hours in the field as well.
Interesting work, nice work environment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 17, 2016
Fast paced and focused work. Lots of hands-on experience. Great company values. Most work requires being able to stand all day and requires ability to closely examine manufactured parts for quality issues.
Productive and hot place to work in.
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 13, 2016
Productive,hot,stand most of the time.Learn about different type of device in the material.Management pretty good.The hardest thing about the job was the heat in the summer.
Great place to grow!
Account Manager/Network Specialist (Current Employee) –  Statesboro, GAApril 27, 2016
At Dynamic Solutions you might not always understand what you are doing every morning. Dynamic Solutions has helped mold me into someone that understands in the Information Technology field you will not always know what to do before a situation. This company has helped me understand new concepts quickly and adapt to evolving situations.

Dynamic Solutions is only as good as your potential.
Pros
Great environment, perks of the job.
Cons
Stressful at times.
good people
Injection Mold Designer (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNApril 25, 2016
Love the company, and all the people I work with. Gained and still getting plenty of experience about injection mold and mechanical design.
Good place to learn just no way to grow in the company Because it is contract work.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJanuary 9, 2016
My work day is different day to day. I test and assemble different components on electrical power steering (EPS) gears.

I have learned a lot about computers, soldering, and how the electronics work and react on the EPS gears.

Management never was very good you pretty much half to manage yourself and work with the other Technicians to get the jobs that are priority done on time so that they can make there ship date.

My co-workers are good people to work with and I have no complainants about my co-workers.

The hardest part about my job is not having the opportunity for advancement and because I am contract the raises are not very good.

I enjoy the challenge figuring out what is going on when a new type of gear comes out and it takes a lot of adjustments and problem solving to get everything right.
Pros
learned a lot and met a lot of good people.
Cons
No advancement
Horrible
Arthur J. Gallagher- Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Itasca, ILNovember 2, 2015
I would never work here again. The staff is not professional, no organization, compensation is too low for the amount of work we do
Good Place to work
Receptionist (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CASeptember 28, 2015
Good Place to work, everyone here is are very nice, simple, allot of down time. close to home. Reception duties very easy.
Great place to work if you are going to grad school
Research Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FlJuly 29, 2015
Great place to work if you are going to grad school, hours can be plenty. Benefits include tuition so the salary for a student is not bad.
the job was a fairly good job i enjoyed it and wished it would have lasted longer
Rigger (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAJuly 28, 2015
typically we start off with a safety meeting going over the JSA head to the work site on the platform inspect and tools once everyone has agreed its safe to work we begin work.Everyday its something new to learn offshore working with different people of different races, cultures, and companies.Co-workers were a blast to work with we watched out for each other and made sure we all went home safe the same way we came to work.Hardest part of the job was when the work got slow and i had to find another job.The enjoyable part of the was gathering a piece of mind after work looking at the water away from the city and and everyday bs that comes with being on land just being at peace after a day of work
Great palce
Technical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 20, 2015
amazing place to work but be ready to travel and work the long hours. they don't have work trucks so you have to provide your own.
Pros
amazing management and benifits
Cons
training needs more work
Fun enivorment and great character builder
Personal Nanny (Former Employee) –  Broomall, PAMarch 22, 2015
From this job i learned time management. I spent my day driving Children to school and activities taking care of multiple children. Making sure the house was clean and that everyone was on task.