Dynamic Employee Reviews

the job was a fairly good job i enjoyed it and wished it would have lasted longer
Rigger (Former Employee), New Iberia, LAJuly 28, 2015
typically we start off with a safety meeting going over the JSA head to the work site on the platform inspect and tools once everyone has agreed its safe to work we begin work.Everyday its something new to learn offshore working with different people of different races, cultures, and companies.Co-workers were a blast to work with we watched out for each other and made sure we all went home safe the same way we came to work.Hardest part of the job was when the work got slow and i had to find another job.The enjoyable part of the was gathering a piece of mind after work looking at the water away from the city and and everyday bs that comes with being on land just being at peace after a day of work
Great palce
Technical Engineer (Former Employee), Allen, TXMay 20, 2015
Pros: amazing management and benifits
Cons: training needs more work
amazing place to work but be ready to travel and work the long hours. they don't have work trucks so you have to provide your own.
Fun enivorment and great character builder
Personal Nanny (Former Employee), Broomall, PAMarch 22, 2015
From this job i learned time management. I spent my day driving Children to school and activities taking care of multiple children. Making sure the house was clean and that everyone was on task.
machine operator (Former Employee), Elkhart IndianaFebruary 4, 2015
Cons: training/safety
you are not very well trained there and there is a lot of safety issues thatare not dealt with on a timely basisi am just ready to move onwith another job.
Great company
Business Manager/Consultant Woodview Dental (Former Employee), Silver Springs, MDSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: fun and professional enviorment
Great learning experience. Owner was very professional and considerate. Everyday was fun. The most challenging part was finding new business.
Being your own boss has it's rewards and challenges
President/Owner (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXAugust 14, 2014
Pros: you make the rules
Cons: no benefits
I learned to run a business; interact with customers, etc. It was more work and less money than I thought. Plus collecting for jobs done was an exercise in patience.
Fun place to work
Electrician (Current Employee), New Iberia, LAMarch 2, 2014
you can always learn you must be able to reach a common goal a company is only as good as the people that works for it
Good Staff
Customer Service, and Patient Care (Current Employee), Washington DCSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: taking group walks and sitting down taking group lunch together
putting in Data and taking out data filing coding anwsering phones
safe
Sorter/Loader (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 24, 2013
the employer pressed a safe work enviroment for his emplyees and that made me love them even more.
Fun
Senior Technical Technician (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJune 30, 2013
Responsible for the maintenance of high-speed printers and computer systems. Travel to customers sites around the Portland metro area.
Start up agency with small team
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Sheboygan, WIJune 27, 2013
Pros: family first enviornment
Cons: company is growing and has process issues to tackle
Dynamic is a great place to start for up and coming designer/developers in the advertising field. I learned a great deal about the processes needed to succeed in this industry. The people there are great, and they know how to have a good time. The compensation is not the greatest, but the experience is worth it, especially the knowledge that I know have is priceless.
construction
Pre-Apprentice (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 15, 2013
I wasn't a big fan of construction. during this time, I needed a job and work. My father got me this job and I stuck to it for a while. too much Hard work for me doing heavy lifting, measurements, blueprints, and running around. Management was great, but like I said, this job wasn't for me. But still a good job for others.
Nice company low Pay
Assistant to facility manager (Current Employee), Lake Charles, LAApril 7, 2013
Pros: management
Cons: low pay
The pay is low and no room for advancement. The management is good. Lots of down time. Coworkers are friendly.
Day in the Life
National Account Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 22, 2013
Pros: company and people
Cons: covering the us and international pharmaceutical and healthcare market without additional support
My day begins at 7am reviewing my call notes and revising my weekly agenda. I travel every week to NY or NJ for several days completing on-site appointments team building exercises and prospecting. Days that I am home based include WebEx and GoToMeeting Appointments across the US and internationally. The hardest part of the job is that the day is not long enough, as I cover the pharmaceutical and healthcare vertical for the US sales division of XpertHR-Reed Elsevier. After 10 years with the organization I am looking for a change.
Best company in sheet metal industry
Journeyman Sheet Metal Worker (Former Employee), Dallas,TxMarch 4, 2013
Pros: safty awards
Cons: non christian work enviorinment
works easy, physically demanding,sometimesdemanding as far as safety issues, coworkers,were great team to work with, and is challaging
Fun place fun people
Product Deliveryman (Former Employee), Melrose Park, ILDecember 6, 2012
A great place to work, Management was good to you and your co-workers were easy to get along with.
Great support for the company overall
Administrative Assistant/Junior Analyst (Former Employee), Alexandria, VASeptember 16, 2012
Provide administrative support to team. Served as security liaison for tracking and processing visit requests and badges.
Manharth Credentials
creative leader (Former Employee), Based in Metro AtlantaAugust 20, 2012
I am operations, sales, marketing manager by trade. I do not require much supervision, and I always get the job done at the highest level.
Product Development
Owner/Consultant (Former Employee), Polson, MTJune 7, 2012
Pros: very skilled
Cons: small
Small but very competent and affordable. Very enjoyable work place that is very flexible with time but requires focus and attention to get the job done correctly.
Always on the move
Courier delivery (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 27, 2012
Pros: u your own boss most of day
Cons: pay and lunch
Job was ok to work for.once again meet a lot of people and go to a lot of businesses to try to get in the door. Network