- Design visually appealing and creative layouts, and manage production of brochures, advertisements, digital ads, websites, product sheets, and packaging.
- Assist in design of artwork for all types of cards and card products; work with clients to build custom graphics to their specifications. Ability to handle precise technical requirements regarding layouts.
- Assist with the development of videos and animations.
- Solicit bids from print vendors, negotiate pricing, prepare files for print and manage print production.
- Respond to general daily requests, such as locating and resizing images.
- Edit, retouch and color correct photographic images.
- Professional portfolio demonstrating a high caliber of creative work.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator (PC).
- Understanding of print preparation and the printing process.
- Ability to guide a project from conception to final printed delivery, work with outside vendors, and assist other internal departments with their printing needs.
- Knowledge of professional photography, including composition, lighting, photo editing and retouching.
- Experience in Flash and/or HTML5 animation a plus.
- Degree in graphic design or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar capacity preferred.