DynCorp International Inc
1,398 reviews

DynCorp International Inc Employee Reviews

great work place
MAINTENANCE / OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee), KuwaitJuly 3, 2015
great work place, great money, great opportunities, and managers.
Amazing opportunity to help your country fight the war against terror.
good place for Vets
Aircraft Mechanic I-CH-47 (Former Employee), Fort Campbell, KYJuly 2, 2015
started with dyncorp fresh out of the military. Their veterans hiring preference is great. Made transition from military to civillian quite easy.
Like any other Job
CH47-F Mechanic (Former Employee), Bagram, AfghanistanJune 25, 2015
Working with DynCorp International had its ups and downs like any other employment. I enjoyed working in such a diverse work environment
Great place to work with great benefits
Aircraft Mechanic I (Former Employee), Fort Campbell, KYJune 25, 2015
Pros: Pay, Benefits
Cons: Couldnt find one. If you like to work hard and believe in gettng back what you put in, this is your place to work.
Absolutely loved working for DynCorp Intl. Pay was great. Plenty of over-time when needed and worked with me when I had issues as a single father. Worked with a lot of prior military during my tenure and not only felt I was contributing to this great nation, in return I met great people, great leaders, and a great organization.
Migrate users from Windows XP SP3 to Windows 7 using Windows® User State Migration Tool (USMT)
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 24, 2015
Pros: Great supervisor and upbeat all the time
Cons: 5 month contract that was extended
I was the old man of the Crew and was able to show the younger technicians some of th Old tricks of the trade,Great supervisor and upbeat all the time, 5 month contract that was extended to 8
Productive Company
Forklift operator/Material handler (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 13, 2015
Pros: Bonus for your hard work
Cons: not making production
I am either loading and unloading or running the baler, how to operate different machinery and production, My supervisor is great always looking out for her employees, I get along with all my fellow co-workers, sometimes the hardest part of the job is when your struggling to make production or my machine breaks down, the best part of my job is knowing that I loaded everything that the customer ordered and having a satisfied customer.
Want to work for DYCORP AGAIN. THANK YOU
Whil Loader Operator (Former Employee), FOB RABRODJune 12, 2015
Pros: GOOD JOBS
Cons: N/A
I worked for DynCorp 1 year and had a great time. I left because I FLUOR OFFERS higher salary. DUNCORP is good from company.
fun place to work
Inspector (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 11, 2015
Pros: working along side mechanics
Cons: management
monday - friday
went in early inspected veh innitials in progress and finals prept for gov QAQC same routine as AECOM but pay wa better
Great opportunities with this company
Crew Lead/ Aircraft Mechanic 3 (Current Employee), KuwaitJune 11, 2015
Pros: All the different location
Cons: Management is hurting this company.
This is a great company if you change management. They're very unprofessional and lack of experience is turning a lot of good people away.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 5, 2015
Often offers workable solutions to problems. Uses good judgment in solving problems and working with others. Uses ratings in making decisions related to new hires, promotions and merit increases.Can zero in on the cause of problems and offer creative solutions. Displays strong analytical skills.Always offers ideas to solve problems based on good information and sound judgment. Displays initiative and enthusiasm during everyday work.Conducts research or seeks counsel of experts to gather information needed in making actual decisions.
Excellent Company
Quality, Safety & HAZMAT Manager/ Loadmaster (Former Employee), Albany, GAJune 5, 2015
Pros: Professional Environment
Cons: Business Closed
I really enjoyed working for this the company. The facility was well maintained and faculty were professional and very knowledgeable. The Human Resource Department were awesome and knew their limits and recruitment laws.
Excellent opportunity, very interesting work
Vector Control Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 29, 2015
Pros: High pay, adventure
Cons: Far from family
I loved my job with DynCorp, most of my superiors as well. All in all it was a great experience for me. I saw no advancement here, but was happy enough in my position
Colombia is a great place to live and work.
QC Supervisor Plan Colombia Helicopter Program (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNMay 28, 2015
Pros: Travel to different work sites in Colombia.
Cons: None
QC supervisor at Tolemaida Colombian Army Base, supporting UH-60L, UH-1H-II, and UH-1N Helicopters for phase, and unscheduled maintenance and support of several Fol's.
Overall, a good company
Aircraft General Mechanic I (Former Employee), Fort Campbell, KYMay 28, 2015
Performed aircraft maintenance for the military, on a contract basis. There was always something to do, as well as opportunities to improve and advance on my skills as an A&P with multiple projects.
Excellent pay. Not much job security
Communications and Electrical Technician (Former Employee), Udairi, KuwaitMay 22, 2015
Transitioning to living away from home and staying on a military camp while working for DynCorp was pretty easy. Mainly due to the fact I had previous deployment experience from the military. Meals as well as room and board are supplied. And there is extra pay for the location. Management did an okay job maintaining the employee work life experience. Co-workers were okay, pretty money hungry and not mission oriented. Being away from my family was the hardest part. The multiple paid vacations per year as well as the monetary compensation were the most enjoyable parts about the job.
Great employees
Shaw Supply Activity Supervisor (Former Employee), Sumter, SCMay 15, 2015
Employees are majority former military who want to continue serving their country. For higher pay you will require to serve overseas. for the best company positions is who do you know that will garner you that position.
Treat you like a dog!
Power Generator Mechanic (Former Employee), Camp Stanley, AfghanistanMay 13, 2015
Pros: food, pay
Cons: worked 7/10 days.. felt unwanted
Afghanistan, horrible Mgt, lived in a tent, the shower area had feces all over it..Mgt treated you like garbage..I quite early after 10 months
Great work place where they treat you like a grown up.
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), ft. worthMay 13, 2015
Pros: Great pay with excellent management
Cons: downsizing
The work place is one that fosters decision making. You are empowered to think, reason and make the best decison based on the cercumstances.
fun
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee), texasMay 12, 2015
Pros: brealks time is good
Cons: lunch time too short
I enjoy working with the people and the management, They believe in team work, safety and the quality of life for their employees.
Thankful for my time here.
Senior Technical Recruiter - Corporate (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 12, 2015
DynCorp was a great employer and I am thankful to them for the time vested in me as an employee. They groomed me and taught me many things in my 6+ years with them.

1 2 3 4 5

About DynCorp International Inc

DynCorp, founded in 1946, is among the largest employee-owned technology and services companies in the United States, providing – Read more

DynCorp International Inc Salaries

Security Specialist
$108,000 per year

DynCorp International Inc Photos

Family
Los buenos amigos que no han de faltar.
In the yard.