E! Entertainment Television

E! Entertainment Television Employer Reviews

The good and the not so good
DIGITAL & PRESS ROOM MANAGER (FREELANCE) (Current Employee), USA / Mexico / VenezuelaFebruary 5, 2015
As a freelance job you get a real good balance between your profesional and personal life, but you must have a very good ethic of work. To be a freelance you have to be responsible and develop an schedule that you must follow all the time.

The good, you can organize your time to your benefit. The not so good, not having coworkers.
Great place to work if you're full time staff... but freelancers...
Network Operator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 1, 2013
Pros: really good money, great atmosphere, the challenges of fixing on and off air issues.
Cons: one bad day with one very bad co-worker.
... be ready to be kicked out in a year. It was fun working for E! I really enjoyed my year there but was very sad to find it wasn't going to last for a while. I even loved working on the graveyard shift. My co-workers, all but one or two, were great! I loved getting to monitor 15 channels, listening to/for the different languages. Was hoping to learn a new language while doing the job but a year is not nearly long enough. The management team was pretty cool. The hardest part? Was being told I was being let go because my 1 year contract ran out. The most enjoyable part? Many things, which won't be mentioned here. But one that will be mentioned, most of my co-workers and the challenges of keeping up with the issues when they popped up, though that didn't happen too often.
Great place to make good connections
Publicity Intern (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 20, 2012
Pros: valuable connections
Cons: unpaid
Awesome place to dive into the world of entertainment and really learn the insides on the industry.