E! Entertainment Television Employee Reviews in United States

The most enjoyable part of the job
Manager, International Marketing Asia Pacific & EU (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2015
Being able participate in the creative process from the beginning of the campaign to it's completion was my favorite part of the job as well as working with the international satellite offices on strategy and execution.
Showrunner (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 22, 2015
I work for 5 years at E! Entertainment Television (Style too), and it was great. I work in the International department writing and producing shows in Portuguese, Spanish and English. The people was great - good persons and great professionals. It was a productive environment and there was space to create, learn and propose. I wish I could work with them again. Most of all it was fun working at E!.
Pros
Great work & great people
Cons
Small salaries
Productive and exciting place to work
Transmissions Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 24, 2015
My typical day at work was managing the Transmissions (TOC) team. During my 17 years with the company I learned a lot about the broadcast field. I was privileged to have some great managers during my time with the company. The people at the company made it a fun place to come in to everyday. The most enjoyable part of my job was the technical aspect of my responsibilities.
The good and the not so good
DIGITAL & PRESS ROOM MANAGER (FREELANCE) (Current Employee) –  USA / Mexico / VenezuelaFebruary 5, 2015
As a freelance job you get a real good balance between your profesional and personal life, but you must have a very good ethic of work. To be a freelance you have to be responsible and develop an schedule that you must follow all the time.

The good, you can organize your time to your benefit. The not so good, not having coworkers.
Great place to work if you're full time staff... but freelancers...
Network Operator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 1, 2013
... be ready to be kicked out in a year. It was fun working for E! I really enjoyed my year there but was very sad to find it wasn't going to last for a while. I even loved working on the graveyard shift. My co-workers, all but one or two, were great! I loved getting to monitor 15 channels, listening to/for the different languages. Was hoping to learn a new language while doing the job but a year is not nearly long enough. The management team was pretty cool. The hardest part? Was being told I was being let go because my 1 year contract ran out. The most enjoyable part? Many things, which won't be mentioned here. But one that will be mentioned, most of my co-workers and the challenges of keeping up with the issues when they popped up, though that didn't happen too often.
Pros
really good money, great atmosphere, the challenges of fixing on and off air issues.
Cons
one bad day with one very bad co-worker.
Great place to make good connections
Publicity Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 20, 2012
Awesome place to dive into the world of entertainment and really learn the insides on the industry.
Pros
valuable connections
Cons
unpaid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at E! Entertainment Television. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8