Looking for a self-motivated, inspired National Sales Executive with an independent spirit and engaging personality to sell Mobile Apps to small and medium sized businesses in your area or anywhere in the U.S., in person and over the phone.
E-Squared Creative, the parent company of App Solutions, was built on the foundation of "family first" and we strive to embrace that as we grow. Our team members work flexible hours from home offices. We've had mothers’ nursing their infants while on conference calls; staff meetings lead from a cruise ship in Glacier Bay; projects finalized during breaks at a child's academic competition; blogs posted during one of our team member’s 1st rock climbing adventures.
We truly believe that if you and your family are happy, your work will reflect that. And so far, we've been right. If this is the kind of atmosphere you know you'd thrive in, we want to hear from you.
- Prospect and manage the sales cycle against a sales target.
- Design Enterprise level solutions through consultative methods, leveraging the base of value proposition, case studies, work flow analysis, ROI, and other tools.
- Drive the sales engagement from a discovery stage to a clearly identified business value through deploying and implementation of the technical solution.
- Position self as the wireless data solutions Subject Matter Expert (SME) in territory, demonstrating solution, market knowledge and awareness
- Proactively participate in account and opportunity reviews, detailing and articulating the needed actionable steps for deal closure.
- Establish a partner relationship with customers at C-levels.
- Employ advanced and consultative selling techniques to achieve revenue and sales targets.
- Oversee the deployment and implementation stage of a sales cycle, providing appropriate fulfillment resources where needed and project manage against expected timelines.
- Develop, document and share best practices for selling mobile app solutions, detailing the significant approach used to overcome competitive scenarios and customer challenges.
- Stay current and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of complex data products, solutions and competitive intelligence around pricing and market trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience with demonstrated success in technology, applications and solutions sales.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance is required.
- Proven quota achievement acting in a National Account, Strategic, and/or Solution sales role.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge to others.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Passion for winning and results driven
- Ability to comfortably interact with senior leadership, customer executives and frontline employees.
- Must be comfortable working in self-directed role, remotely and on your own.
This is a rewarding commission based position and you get to work from home. You can learn more about E-Squared Creative by visiting www.e-squaredcreative.com, and App Solutions at www.appsolutionstoday.com. If you’re interested in learning more, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Indeed - 19 months ago