Job Summary & Responsibilities
Responsible for greeting customers, processing rental/parking information, offering and selling optional products and services, and handling and responding to customer inquiries, issues and needs.
- Greet customers, process rental and/or parking information, offer and sell optional products/services utilizing proven sales techniques, disclose rates, terms and conditions of rental /parking contract and explain the charges professionally.
- Handle customer service issues including car exchanges, telephone calls, extending rental contracts, and processing returning and overdue rentals; enter and maintain data in location logs; communicate with drivers via two-way radio to coordinate pick-up and delivery of customers.
- Balance cash drawer, complete deposit procedures and secure money in safe.
- Maintain cleanliness of the rental counter/office area.
- Perform related responsibilities as assigned or required.
Knowledge and Skill
- Knowledge of and ability to use effective sales techniques
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills promoting positive impression with customers
- Ability to manage stressful, fast-paced environment while maintaining good customer relations
- Ability to recognize and create opportunities to sell upgrades and options to customers
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to present a professional appearance and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to process all paperwork according to company policies and procedures
- Ability to type and perform data entry accurately.
- Knowledge and skill in car rental operations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prefer some college
- At least 1 year of sales / customer service experience.
- Prefer previous car rental experience
- Valid driver's license as required by state.
Indeed - 12 months ago
E-Z Rent-A-Car is a discount car rental company serving major, leisure airports across the country. Founded in 1994 in Orlando, FL, E-Z...