e-MDs

e-MDs Employer Reviews

Great industry to be in but....
Project Manager (Former Employee), Austin, txJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: great industry as far as saas
Very difficult to advance. Processes are on the fly. Upper executive mgmt always gets the last word on any decisions. I never received an review or raise on the 5 yrs I was there.
A healthcare software company that is stressful to work for
Development Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 21, 2013
Pros: working in healthcare
Cons: lack of direction from company leaders, co-workers
The overall direction of the company changes frequently and has poor leadership from executives. Most of the people that work for e-MDs are good people but there are a few that make the work environment a really hard place to work.
Growing company
Corporate Education Coordinator (Current Employee), Education CoordinatorFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: able to work remote
Received great experiance with this company from being in a management position to traveling trainer teaching product to clients.
Good Place To Work
Eportal/IT Support Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 8, 2013
The culture of e-MDs makes ia great place to work at. I've learned a lot about the EMR and medical industry working here. My co-workers are a lot of fun and very helpful. Management is understanding wihen it comes to family life and needing time off.
Poor upper management
e-MDs (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 28, 2012
Pros: great location
Cons: horrible senior management
This was a great company to work for years ago. The company does not value their senior employees. Once the customers are happy, satisfied with the service they are receiving, and have developed a rapport with the agent they start eliminating positions. They also promote people to senior level management that are unprofessional, and who lack company – more... policy knowledge. – less
Overall good place to work
Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TexasOctober 22, 2012
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: lack of professional managment
Good co-workers
cutting edge industry
hardest part of the job is estabishing expectations
I love e-MDs !
Inside Sales - Corporate (Current Employee), AustinAugust 30, 2012
Pros: advancement opportunities, relaxed work environment
I have to disagree with the comment that there is no advancement opportunities with this company. I've been with e-MDs for two years, and I have been advanced from Sales support to Inside Sales.

With no clinical background, e-MDs has welcomed me in, afforded me with access to the corporate training professionals who have been crucial to my learning – more... experience.

All in all, a great place to work, wonderful people, excellent management, caring individuals, and clean air! – less
Sold Information Technology Solutions: Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Practice Management (PM)
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 30, 2012
Well known HIT company. Favorable reviews with the AAFP and other associations. Growing at 15% year on year
Stupid Interview Process
none (Former Employee), TexasJune 28, 2012
Cons: the dba that does the interview process and the management that puts up with it
This Job has been on the board for years..They are not interested in a Delphi Programmer they are only interested in someone who can give you the answer to every SQL definition in the book. I finally got so frustrated that I told them I wasn't interested in going any futher with the interview process. Any idiot in the world knows that you don't have – more... to memorize definitions to be a programmer... I am not a DBA I am a Delphi programmer and Know all i need to Know about Sql to do my job and do it well.. – less
Great Place to Work But.....
Technical Support Level 2 (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 8, 2012
Pros: great co-workers, pretty relaxed work atmosphere
Cons: difficult to advance
e-MDs is a decent place to work. The work atmosphere is good as well as team environment. Management is typical of most places that I have worked, pretty standard stuff. I really do not have anything negative to say about my experience with the company. I will say however that it is difficult to advance.
They do not participate with Workers Comp
Software Support Rep (Former Employee), Austin, TexasFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: poor medical benefits
Do not get injured while on the clock. They do not participate with Workers Comp and will not assist with any medical bills etc.