E-One Employee Reviews

where do I start
Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMarch 25, 2016
Worst engineering I have ever experienced at a manufacturing facility, a Tech 1 letting the engineers know what changes need to be made to get the correct product. Supervisor asking a Tech 1 when parts are due in, more interested in who may try to leave 30 seconds early for breaks. Lead Tech having a fork lift driver move a vehicle before it is completed, same vehicle moved in and out of the work area up to several times a day. Extremely unorganized, vehicles are supposed to move approximately every 5 hours. Some weeks you stand around, a day or two, waiting for the next vehicle. Not given the tools needed to do the job, even after several attempts throughout a year. Observed two temporary individuals get hired on, one after a harassment incident was reported the second one after a threat of violence was reported. Don't let the four day work week mean anything to you, mandatory Fridays are called every week whether they end up canceling it or not. If it is cancelled it is not done until 10 minutes before you leave work on Thursday so you are never able to make plans for your three day weekend. The pay is nothing to brag about, only good for Marion County residents.
Equipment Sales
Loose Equipment Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMarch 8, 2014
Over all a good company to work for. I enjoyed the people I worked with. Hr was helpful with any questions I had when I started. Interview was your basic business questions and a few get to know you questions, but for the most part they just want to see how well you deal with each manager in each department. I would have to say that the lack of training and no real direction on what they wanted to achieve with this position was supper frustrating . My days were spent doing quotes and speaking with vendors and replying to emails. More or less I was a drop point for other sales guys to send there equipment quote request too. Needles to say you work hard and make no commission on your sales and make too little pay.
Pros
great benefits no weekends
Cons
poor management, low pay, poor training and lack of direction
Very productive, fun, and friendly working environment.
Forklift Operator/Material Handler Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 19, 2015
A typical day involved me delivering different fire truck parts around the company property. I learned how to haul parts around using a trailer hitch. The management were very professional and treated everyone as though they were friends and not as though they were our bosses. The hardest part of the job was the humidity, other than that everything wasn't difficult at all. I enjoyed the people i worked with, they were fun and funny to work around.
Pros
It was just a very good place to work.
Cons
No air conditioning
Fabricator Technician II in Plumering (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 18, 2015
Good place to work. Work 10 hours, only Mondays thru Thursdays some Fridays are mandatory. They offer retirement program, benefits, etc.
benefits
Cons
short breaks
Poor company that should be bankrupt
Materials handeler (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 27, 2015
if working in incredibly hot and dirty conditions is what you love then this job is for you. Yeah the pay is good but the mandatory overtime working in purgatory makes this place absolutely a horrid place to work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything Else
Productive and enjoyable palce to work
Finisher (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMarch 15, 2014
A typical day by not being able to get out the production on time.
What I have learned is to do your work and stay out of people's business.
Management is fair.
My co-workers are hard workers like myself.
The hardest part of the job is having to re-do what someone else has messed up.
The most enjoyable part of the job is having a good production day at work keeping the boss happy.
Pros
free lunch at work
Cons
short breaks
Company in transition
Purchasing Supervisor/Sr. Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLOctober 6, 2014
Company has just been bought by an equity firm. Lots of changes. Cannot adequately rate.
Pros
opportunities to effect change
Cons
constant management changes
Too many changes affecting work habits
Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMarch 31, 2015
very wonderful job training experience. always something to learn new. we had comradery with each other. I learned to use tools I never even knew what they were.
Pros
we had fans everywhere to keep us comfortable
Cons
If we were injured and needed to go to health dept we had to find and take a supervisor with us.
good place to work
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLSeptember 4, 2013
good place to work, employer pays for training, good benefits.Co workers were likable and easy to get along with, Needed to relocate back to NC as mother in law was in need of care.
Cons
heat of florida
Lousy upper management spoils the opportunity
Director (Former Employee) –  Ocala FLAugust 29, 2011
Simply put, poor upper level management plagues the potential of a solid manufacturing company.
Pros
very interesting product and customer
Cons
lack of quality leadership, full of cliches
Good place to work with great people from top to bottom
Industrial engineering manager (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 3, 2012
E-ONE is a great place to work. The people are the greatest asset.
Pros
the people
Cons
advancement
rael fun work place
rigger (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 24, 2013
a day at work was enjoyable getting my tools ready, going to the assigned truck etc.. I learned a lot of good things like the functions & purpose of the equipment we install in the vehicle's knowing that makes you do it with more pride!!! I had some real good supervisors, crew leaders, & co- workers they were always there to answer any question or help me with my project we had a good team, the hardest part of my job was getting into a small place, & the most enjoyable was completing the vehicle & being proud you helped built something so important!
Ok place to work
Materials Handler (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLSeptember 4, 2012
your classic production job, good pay but high temps and loud noise to work around,.
benefits
Cons
everything else
Industrail fire truck painter and detailer
Industrial Fire Truck Painter and Detailer (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 10, 2014
Trained all new paint department employees by E-one paint format, implemented training schedules, matched industrial paint to customer specifications per job, customer service, forklift and pallet jack usage
Pros
seeing customer satisfaction with finished product
Cons
hot temperatures by the paint bakers
Good company to work for.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 26, 2012
Stable company with good opportunities for personal and professional grow.
awesome
Fire Apparatus Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 19, 2013
It was sold off. When I worked there it was a pleasure to go into work.
Pros
knowing your doing something that can save a life
Cons
n/a
No Team Work
Fab (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Not everyone likes to work together. The job gets done but not as a team.