E-One Employee Reviews

Nope
Factory service technician (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 14, 2017
Care to much about the customer they should take care of there employees and in turn the employees take care of the customer, they overwork you till your worn down to useless
Cons
Mandatory overtime every week
If you like to work 7 days a week that would be the place for you.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 12, 2017
They need a second and third shift to keep it going around the clock they only have one shift that is from 5:30 in the morning to 4 p.m. in the afternoon.
Pros
Health ins.
Cons
No appreciation for what we do they want to keep pushing more and more on us
Fast paced but fun work environment.
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 1, 2017
Loved working here but had to leave for better money, was promised a raise that never happened, I had to go, but overall good company. cant complain learned a lot.
It's Decent
Painter (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMay 1, 2017
Working here sometimes feels like there is so much work to do, but yet all that work leads to nothing in the future. Like if there was no way to move up in the company.
Management and labor work well together.
Fab Tech II (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLFebruary 19, 2017
E ONE is an excellent company to work with. They have a good environment to work and everyone knows their responsibility and what to expect. Good safety training and opportunity for advancement. They build an excellent product and expect the same from their employees.
Pros
Very good support and benefits
Cons
Gets a little uncomfortable, for working on hot days.
coworkers good, HR lazy
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, NYJanuary 24, 2017
its a fast paced company and day goes by fast. but watch your pto and vacation time they take it from you on "accident". only open first shift out by 330. overtime is always available.
Pros
pay
Cons
Hr
Mandatory overtime but good pay
Manufacturing Technician II (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLDecember 22, 2016
Be prepared to dedicate your life to this company. Monday thru Thursday is not your typical week you will be working Fridays and some Saturdays. Short brakes and unrealistic production goals. On the bright side building fire trucks is rewarding. Management is not the best but that's hard to find anywhere.
Pros
Pay benefits
Cons
No work life balance
It really depends on position...
Marketing Communications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLSeptember 15, 2016
Your place in the company and the value placed on you is solely based on who your boss is and not necessarily on your merit.
where do I start
Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMarch 25, 2016
Worst engineering I have ever experienced at a manufacturing facility, a Tech 1 letting the engineers know what changes need to be made to get the correct product. Supervisor asking a Tech 1 when parts are due in, more interested in who may try to leave 30 seconds early for breaks. Lead Tech having a fork lift driver move a vehicle before it is completed, same vehicle moved in and out of the work area up to several times a day. Extremely unorganized, vehicles are supposed to move approximately every 5 hours. Some weeks you stand around, a day or two, waiting for the next vehicle. Not given the tools needed to do the job, even after several attempts throughout a year. Observed two temporary individuals get hired on, one after a harassment incident was reported the second one after a threat of violence was reported. Don't let the four day work week mean anything to you, mandatory Fridays are called every week whether they end up canceling it or not. If it is cancelled it is not done until 10 minutes before you leave work on Thursday so you are never able to make plans for your three day weekend. The pay is nothing to brag about, only good for Marion County residents.
Cons
Poor company that should be bankrupt
Materials handeler (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 27, 2015
if working in incredibly hot and dirty conditions is what you love then this job is for you. Yeah the pay is good but the mandatory overtime working in purgatory makes this place absolutely a horrid place to work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything Else
Fabricator Technician II in Plumering (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 18, 2015
Good place to work. Work 10 hours, only Mondays thru Thursdays some Fridays are mandatory. They offer retirement program, benefits, etc.
benefits
Cons
short breaks
Very productive, fun, and friendly working environment.
Forklift Operator/Material Handler Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 19, 2015
A typical day involved me delivering different fire truck parts around the company property. I learned how to haul parts around using a trailer hitch. The management were very professional and treated everyone as though they were friends and not as though they were our bosses. The hardest part of the job was the humidity, other than that everything wasn't difficult at all. I enjoyed the people i worked with, they were fun and funny to work around.
Pros
It was just a very good place to work.
Cons
No air conditioning
Too many changes affecting work habits
Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMarch 31, 2015
very wonderful job training experience. always something to learn new. we had comradery with each other. I learned to use tools I never even knew what they were.
Pros
we had fans everywhere to keep us comfortable
Cons
If we were injured and needed to go to health dept we had to find and take a supervisor with us.
Company in transition
Purchasing Supervisor/Sr. Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLOctober 6, 2014
Company has just been bought by an equity firm. Lots of changes. Cannot adequately rate.
Pros
Opportunities to effect change
Cons
Constant management changes
No Team Work
Fab (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Not everyone likes to work together. The job gets done but not as a team.
Industrail fire truck painter and detailer
Industrial Fire Truck Painter and Detailer (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 10, 2014
Trained all new paint department employees by E-one paint format, implemented training schedules, matched industrial paint to customer specifications per job, customer service, forklift and pallet jack usage
Pros
seeing customer satisfaction with finished product
Cons
hot temperatures by the paint bakers
Productive and enjoyable palce to work
Finisher (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMarch 15, 2014
A typical day by not being able to get out the production on time.
What I have learned is to do your work and stay out of people's business.
Management is fair.
My co-workers are hard workers like myself.
The hardest part of the job is having to re-do what someone else has messed up.
The most enjoyable part of the job is having a good production day at work keeping the boss happy.
Pros
free lunch at work
Cons
short breaks
Equipment Sales
Loose Equipment Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMarch 8, 2014
Over all a good company to work for. I enjoyed the people I worked with. Hr was helpful with any questions I had when I started. Interview was your basic business questions and a few get to know you questions, but for the most part they just want to see how well you deal with each manager in each department. I would have to say that the lack of training and no real direction on what they wanted to achieve with this position was supper frustrating . My days were spent doing quotes and speaking with vendors and replying to emails. More or less I was a drop point for other sales guys to send there equipment quote request too. Needles to say you work hard and make no commission on your sales and make too little pay.
Pros
Great benefits no weekends
Cons
poor management, low pay, poor training and lack of direction
good place to work
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLSeptember 4, 2013
good place to work, employer pays for training, good benefits.Co workers were likable and easy to get along with, Needed to relocate back to NC as mother in law was in need of care.
Cons
heat of Florida
rael fun work place
rigger (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 24, 2013
a day at work was enjoyable getting my tools ready, going to the assigned truck etc.. I learned a lot of good things like the functions & purpose of the equipment we install in the vehicle's knowing that makes you do it with more pride!!! I had some real good supervisors, crew leaders, & co- workers they were always there to answer any question or help me with my project we had a good team, the hardest part of my job was getting into a small place, & the most enjoyable was completing the vehicle & being proud you helped built something so important!