E-One Employee Reviews

Fabricator Technician II in Plumering (Current Employee), Ocala, FLAugust 18, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: short breaks
Good place to work. Work 10 hours, only Mondays thru Thursdays some Fridays are mandatory. They offer retirement program, benefits, etc.
Very productive, fun, and friendly working environment.
Forklift Operator/Material Handler Supervisor (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJune 19, 2015
Pros: It was just a very good place to work.
Cons: No air conditioning
A typical day involved me delivering different fire truck parts around the company property. I learned how to haul parts around using a trailer hitch. The management were very professional and treated everyone as though they were friends and not as though they were our bosses. The hardest part of the job was the humidity, other than that everything wasn't difficult at all. I enjoyed the people i worked with, they were fun and funny to work around.
Too many changes affecting work habits
Clerk II (Former Employee), Ocala, FLMarch 31, 2015
Pros: we had fans everywhere to keep us comfortable
Cons: If we were injured and needed to go to health dept we had to find and take a supervisor with us.
very wonderful job training experience. always something to learn new. we had comradery with each other. I learned to use tools I never even knew what they were.
Company in transition
Purchasing Supervisor/Sr. Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Ocala, FLOctober 6, 2014
Pros: opportunities to effect change
Cons: constant management changes
Company has just been bought by an equity firm. Lots of changes. Cannot adequately rate.
No Team Work
Fab (Current Employee), Ocala, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Not everyone likes to work together. The job gets done but not as a team.
Industrail fire truck painter and detailer
Industrial Fire Truck Painter and Detailer (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJune 10, 2014
Pros: seeing customer satisfaction with finished product
Cons: hot temperatures by the paint bakers
Trained all new paint department employees by E-one paint format, implemented training schedules, matched industrial paint to customer specifications per job, customer service, forklift and pallet jack usage
Productive and enjoyable palce to work
Finisher (Former Employee), Ocala, FLMarch 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch at work
Cons: short breaks
A typical day by not being able to get out the production on time.
What I have learned is to do your work and stay out of people's business.
Management is fair.
My co-workers are hard workers like myself.
The hardest part of the job is having to re-do what someone else has messed up.
The most enjoyable part of the job is having a good production day at work keeping the boss happy.
Equipment Sales
Loose Equipment Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ocala, FLMarch 8, 2014
Pros: great benefits no weekends
Cons: poor management, low pay, poor training and lack of direction
Over all a good company to work for. I enjoyed the people I worked with. Hr was helpful with any questions I had when I started. Interview was your basic business questions and a few get to know you questions, but for the most part they just want to see how well you deal with each manager in each department. I would have to say that the lack of training and no real direction on what they wanted to achieve with this position was supper frustrating . My days were spent doing quotes and speaking with vendors and replying to emails. More or less I was a drop point for other sales guys to send there equipment quote request too. Needles to say you work hard and make no commission on your sales and make too little pay.
good place to work
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee), Ocala, FLSeptember 4, 2013
Cons: heat of florida
good place to work, employer pays for training, good benefits.Co workers were likable and easy to get along with, Needed to relocate back to NC as mother in law was in need of care.
rael fun work place
rigger (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJuly 24, 2013
a day at work was enjoyable getting my tools ready, going to the assigned truck etc.. I learned a lot of good things like the functions & purpose of the equipment we install in the vehicle's knowing that makes you do it with more pride!!! I had some real good supervisors, crew leaders, & co- workers they were always there to answer any question or help me with my project we had a good team, the hardest part of my job was getting into a small place, & the most enjoyable was completing the vehicle & being proud you helped built something so important!
awesome
Fire Apparatus Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 19, 2013
Pros: knowing your doing something that can save a life
Cons: n/a
It was sold off. When I worked there it was a pleasure to go into work.
Ok place to work
Materials Handler (Former Employee), Ocala, FLSeptember 4, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: everything else
your classic production job, good pay but high temps and loud noise to work around,.
Good company to work for.
Engineer (Current Employee), Ocala, FLJune 26, 2012
Stable company with good opportunities for personal and professional grow.
Good place to work with great people from top to bottom
Industrial engineering manager (Current Employee), Ocala, FLJune 3, 2012
Pros: the people
Cons: advancement
E-ONE is a great place to work. The people are the greatest asset.
Lousy upper management spoils the opportunity
Director (Former Employee), Ocala FLAugust 29, 2011
Pros: very interesting product and customer
Cons: lack of quality leadership, full of cliches
Simply put, poor upper level management plagues the potential of a solid manufacturing company.