E-Z-GO

E-Z-GO Employer Reviews

great place
Laser Operator (Current Employee), augusta,gaJune 9, 2014
I like working here its a great place to retire. but the benefits are not that great for new comers.
These were truly my formative years. I love this company!
Marketing, Communications and Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 15, 2014
Pros: best company ever!
Cons: success of this company is so driven by economic variables, which can sometimes be a challenge in hard times.
I will always remember working at E-Z-GO as a time when I grew so much, personally and professionally. The management at this company encouraged me to finish my degree by utilizing the tuition reimbursement program they offered. The culture is great, the people are wonderful and I'm still very connected to many that are still there.
Great company to work for.
Accounts Receivable Clerk/Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Augusta, GAFebruary 13, 2013
E-Z-GO has been around a long time. Most of the employees that work there have been there for a while. Once you are hired at E-Z-GO you usually work there until you retire.
Good company with advancement opportunities. Management seems to overlook some problems that could be corrected to make it a more efficient plant.
Buyer/Planner (Current Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 2, 2012
I have enjoyed working at E-Z-GO. I have been given numerous training opportunities and there seems to be advancement opportunities. Stricter management is needed to achieve optimal performance,