E-Z-GO

E-Z-GO Employee Reviews

productive
Assembler/Traffic Department (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 15, 2015
good productive environment plenty of hours fun place to work it all depends on your co-workers and supervisors advancement is pretty hard to come by
Challenging and Rewarding working environment
Reliability Engineer, Power Train, Warranty (Current Employee), Augusta, GANovember 24, 2014
an automotive type manufacturing company with over 60 years in the community. A small business unit for Textron, INC. Golf and Hunting type vehicles are produced here.
Administration/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJune 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Speaking with customers and tranfering calls to different departments.
great place
Laser Operator (Current Employee), augusta,gaJune 9, 2014
I like working here its a great place to retire. but the benefits are not that great for new comers.
These were truly my formative years. I love this company!
Marketing, Communications and Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 15, 2014
Pros: best company ever!
Cons: success of this company is so driven by economic variables, which can sometimes be a challenge in hard times.
I will always remember working at E-Z-GO as a time when I grew so much, personally and professionally. The management at this company encouraged me to finish my degree by utilizing the tuition reimbursement program they offered. The culture is great, the people are wonderful and I'm still very connected to many that are still there.
Good company with advancement opportunities. Management seems to overlook some problems that could be corrected to make it a more efficient plant.
Buyer/Planner (Current Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 2, 2012
I have enjoyed working at E-Z-GO. I have been given numerous training opportunities and there seems to be advancement opportunities. Stricter management is needed to achieve optimal performance,