Our Restaurant Operations Executives are customer-interfacing dynamos who travel to new ‘Prestorants’ across the US to assist with new customer on-boarding, product installation, and training.
- Create relationships with restaurant managers and staff to manage their needs and expectations
during the installation and customer on-boarding process.
- Train and engage restaurant staff to ensure smooth adoption of Presto tablets.
- Help build and maintain restaurant menus, configure POS and wifi, and tenaciously approach various technical troubleshooting tasks.
- Work with supply chain, operations, and sales teams to deliver great service to E la Carte customers.
- 2 to 8 years experience in the IT field, with working knowledge of wired and wireless networking and DOS/UNIX/Linux command-line tools.
- Associates required; Bachelor’s preferred.
- Outgoing, cheerful, customer-first attitude, a sense of urgency, and organized.
- Vehicle and ability to travel 60-80% of the time.
- Exposure to, and an interest in, restaurant industry terminology, methods, procedures, and POS systems a huge plus.
E la Carte deploys tablets on restaurant tables so that guests can order, play games and pay from their seats without having to wait. Presto tablets have a full-day battery life and credit card reader. Presto tablets sit comfortably and naturally on restaurant tables and are more durable than other tablets as they are ruggedized for restaurant use.