Our Restaurant Operations Executives are customer-interfacing dynamos who travel to new ‘Prestorants’ across the US to assist with new customer on-boarding, product installation, and training.
- Create relationships with restaurant managers and staff to manage their needs and expectations
during the installation and customer on-boarding process.
- Train and engage restaurant staff to ensure smooth adoption of Presto tablets.
- Help build and maintain restaurant menus, configure POS and wifi, and tenaciously approach various technical troubleshooting tasks.
- Work with supply chain, operations, and sales teams to deliver great service to E la Carte customers.
- 2 to 8 years experience in the IT field, with working knowledge of wired and wireless networking and DOS/UNIX/Linux command-line tools.
- Associates required; Bachelor’s preferred.
- Outgoing, cheerful, customer-first attitude, a sense of urgency, and organized.
- Vehicle and ability to travel 60-80% of the time.
- Exposure to, and an interest in, restaurant industry terminology, methods, procedures, and POS systems a huge plus.
E la Carte deploys tablets on restaurant tables so that guests can order, play games and pay from their seats without having to wait. Presto tablets have a full-day battery life and credit card reader. Presto tablets sit comfortably and naturally on restaurant tables and are more durable than other tablets as they are ruggedized for restaurant use.
Indeed - 16 months ago