E2 CONSULTING ENGINEERS, INC. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Supportive, Professional and Reliable.
Work Control Planner (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SCMay 9, 2016
This is my second time working with E2 in Aiken, SC. Both times I have had great experiences. They were straight forward about what the positions involved in compensation, term and duties. No surprises. I was given exposure to other fields and advancement opportunities. The communication with our local office and corporate office has been open and they both are quick to respond to my questions and needs. I've read a negative commet on here about racism. I'm a woman in an interracial marriage working in a male dominated position. I have seen no differences in the way I've been treated from other employees. I've seen our local office management deal with accusations of descrimination on a work site. They took it seriously, investigated and resolved the issue that person had. It is clear, at least in Aiken, that E2 won't allow that behavior.
Pros
Easy communication
Cons
Contract employment
Terrible management, nepotism run rampant
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CADecember 28, 2014
Work was simple, coworkers fun and bright, for the most part; however, any coworker disagreements are not dealt with in any satisfactory fashion; management does not deal with employees in an above-board manner; certain workers who are related to the owner are allowed to bill as contractors and make a LOT more money that way; many of the higher-ups are related to one another in one way or another.
Employees do not know how to interact and do discriminate
Biologist/Environmental Scientist (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAAugust 6, 2012
Never knew whether or not owner was/is running a legitimate business - was told by another employee that the owner runs a business in India. Never knew whether or not the business in India was/is a legitimate business.