E3 Environmental, LLC (E3) is an environmental consulting company that offers professional growth and leadership opportunities and rewards our employees with competitive pay and compensation packages.
This full-time position presents the opportunity for an individual to serve in a key role on a variety of rewarding and challenging projects. As an Environmental Consultant, you will support projects by taking the lead in providing regulatory review and permitting services. In addition to the primary permitting responsibilities, you will be responsible for the coordination of vendor services with subcontractors, and will coordinate field services associated with construction activities such as construction stormwater compliance monitoring, erosion control monitoring, and general environmental compliance. This position offers experience working with environmental compliance for natural gas, petroleum, and refined products throughout the continental United States. Travel may be required up to 25%. This is a career path opportunity for individuals seeking a Project Management role with a growing environmental consulting firm.
- Conduct concise and accurate environmental review of a broad range of construction and maintenance activities for utility assets throughout the continental United States
- Develop and deliver environmental compliance strategies for a wide range of utility activities
- Maintain project schedules and budgets
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 3-5 years of environmental permitting experience
- B.A. or B.S. in Environmental Science/Biology/Geology or other related discipline
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to articulate complex technical and regulatory information through written and verbal methods
- Strong computer skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets
- Willingness to periodically adjust personal schedule to meet project needs
- Regulatory project/task management experience
- Experience with project team or staff management
- Energy industry permitting experience
- Exposure to GIS software
- Master’s degree in Environmental Science/Biology/Geology or other related discipline
In addition to competitive wages, we offer personalized performance incentives to our employees. Our benefit package is designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families. Our benefit package includes health insurance with vision and dental coverage, vacation, 401k, and profit sharing.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample as 1 attachment.
E3 Environmental, LLC provides environmental consulting services to the energy industry. We have assembled a staff of professionals who have experience servicing natural gas, petroleum, electric and renewable energy assets throughout the United States. Our experience begins at the well head, continues through mid-stream and long haul transmission assets, ending at terminals and local distribution systems. The services that E3 provides to these energy assets range from siting and construction through restoration and operations.
Follow us on LinkedIn