E3 Environmental, LLC (E3) is an environmental consulting company that offers professional growth and leadership opportunities and rewards its employees with competitive pay and compensation packages.
E3 is seeking a Senior Environmental Consultant to serve in a key role on a variety of rewarding and challenging projects. As a Senior Environmental Consultant, you will support the organization by providing senior technical oversight for a wide range of projects and will be instrumental in conducting regulatory reviews, development of permitting strategies, and delivery of these services to our energy based clients. In this position you will be engaged in the role of client and project manager. As client manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing current client relationships as well as identifying and developing new relationships. As project manager, you will be responsible for the development of proposals, budgets, and the selection of vendors and subcontractors. As a senior member of our team, you will also train and mentor direct reports, providing frequent feedback, and will participate in performance reviews.
This position requires experience working with environmental compliance for natural gas, petroleum, and refined products throughout the continental United States. Travel may be required up to 25%. This is a senior management career path opportunity for individuals seeking to advance their career with a growing environmental consulting firm. This position will report to our Corporate office in Minnesota. Alternative reporting locations would be considered for individuals with appropriate credentials with preferential consideration offered to those expressing interest in our regional offices located in North Dakota or Oklahoma.
- Conduct concise and accurate environmental review of a broad range of construction and maintenance activities for utility assets throughout the continental United States
- Maintain project schedules and budgets while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain client relationships and pursue new business development opportunities
- Manage internal direct reports
- Maintain quality control of deliverables
- Oversee service area(s) and recommend strategic business enhancements
- 8+ years of environmental permitting experience
- A proficient understanding of federal and state environmental regulations
- Able to articulate complex technical and regulatory information through written and verbal methods
- Experience developing environmental compliance strategies for new and existing energy infrastructure projects
- Experience working with regulatory agencies
- Demonstrated experience with project team and/or staff management
- Able to develop meaningful relationships in the energy industry and contribute to business development
- B.A. or B.S. in Environmental Science/Biology/Geology or other related discipline
- Master’s degree in Environmental Science/Biology/Geology or other related discipline
- Desire to provide leadership in a team setting
In addition to competitive wages, we offer personalized performance incentives to our employees. Our benefit package is designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families. Our benefit package includes health insurance with vision and dental coverage, vacation, 401k, and profit sharing.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample as 1 attachment.
E3 Environmental, LLC provides environmental consulting services to the energy industry. We have assembled a staff of professionals who have experience servicing natural gas, petroleum, electric and renewable energy assets throughout the United States. Our experience begins at the well head, continues through mid-stream and long haul transmission assets, ending at terminals and local distribution systems. The services that E3 provides to these energy assets range from siting and construction through restoration and operations.
Follow us on LinkedIn