Easter Seals New York provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
Easter Seals is seeking to fill an immediate opportunity for an Media Relations/ Public Relations Representative based in our New York City office. In this role you would be responsible for (but not limited to):
1. Must have a proven track record of developing and implementing a marketing plan that incorporates Online Fundraising.
2. Maintain, manage and update social media page.
3. Conceptualize and deliver marketing materials that present a consistent message based on Agency standards.
4. Provide support to the Development team in editing and composing documents for fundraising activities.
5. Develop relationships within communities to promote Agency services, identify opportunities for fundraising and facilitate collaborative activities.
6. Work in collaboration with staff throughout the Agency to enhance program success, growth and expansion.
7. Represent the Agency at business and community events/meetings/functions to promote visibility in the community.
8. Must be a proficient writer that can formulate documents under deadlines.
- Bachelors Degree with 2 years experience;
- Must be technologically advanced;
- Self-directed after initial direction;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.