Are you a direct-response marketer that craves the freedom to create and implement marketing campaigns from the ground up? Does a smile cross your face at the thought of writing copy, designing email and direct mail marketing, and A/B testing marketing campaigns? At EB Medicine, you’ll have the opportunity to implement a multi-channel marketing strategy for our continuing education journals for physicians. You will personally create campaigns based on our marketing plan, track results, and make changes and improvements. In addition, you will have the opportunity to contribute to high-level strategy and implementation decisions.
We foster an environment where you can grow and refine your marketing skills. However, EB Medicine is not for everybody. Our deadlines are strict, and expectations are high. If you prefer working on a large team, are not able to strictly adhere to deadlines, or have trouble managing multiple priorities, then we’re probably not for you. But if you have big ideas, enjoy multi-channel marketing, and love writing marketing copy, then you need to apply. Now!
- Direct Mail Marketing: Manage direct mail campaigns (including writing copy, creating marketing pieces, deploying campaigns, and recording results)
- Email Marketing:
o Create and send email newsletters for physicians (including writing copy / compiling stories, designing emails, deploying emails, and recording response rates)
o Create and send new subscription offers (including writing copy, designing emails, deploying emails, and recording response rates)
o Create and send renewal subscription offers (including writing copy, designing emails, deploying emails, and recording response rates)
- Search Engine Marketing: Work with Director of Marketing to monitor and improve Adwords campaigns for prospects and subscribers
- Search Engine Optimization: Create high-ranking landing pages to gather prospects, and work with Director of Marketing to monitor and improve SEO campaigns
- Website Marketing: Assist with reviewing and improving key pages and landing pages on the website
- Reporting: Analyze revenue from marketing campaigns and produce monthly reports, including updates on progress towards goals for new subscriber and renewal marketing and recommendations for improvements
- Strategy: Work with the Director of Marketing to revise and update the marketing plan (including specific metrics for each channel), to analyze competitors, and to identify new marketing channels and partners
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or a related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in direct-response offline and online marketing, preferably with an emphasis on response and conversion analysis
- Experience with the use of multiple marketing campaign tactics including direct mail, email marketing, telemarketing, and online marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including the use of formulas
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to analyze and solve problems
- Excellent visual, written, electronic, and verbal communication and organizational skills with ability to operate on a wide range of projects simultaneously
- Most of all, you have to be the kind of person who loves testing and improving marketing campaigns
Work Schedule & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan, with matching
- Health insurance, with the full premium paid by the employer
- Dental coverage
- Ample paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Schedule: 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET, at our office in Norcross, GA. Telecommuting is not permitted. Overtime may occasionally be required.
If you're interested in this high-impact role and you're willing and able to work out of Norcross, GA, complete the application and submit your resume at www.ebmedicine.net/MarketingSpecialist
Indeed - 8 months ago
At EB Medicine, we publish continuing medical education journals for clinicians. Emergency Medicine Practice and Pediatric Emergency...