Product Development Engineer/Engineering Department
Established in 1984, EBTRON, INC. is a stable, growth oriented manufacturing and engineering company located near Myrtle Beach, SC. We are a custom manufacturer of technically advanced sensing, measuring, and control devices for clients worldwide. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality of unique and customized solutions for their individual project needs.
EBTRON, INC. is currently seeking an experienced Product Development Engineer for our Engineering Department to work with a highly skilled team of professionals oriented towards achieving results. The appropriate candidate will not only design custom micro circuit electronics but will assist with firmware programming, monitoring and upgrading for product operation, product improvements, and design efficiencies.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related field. AS and/or extensive equivalent experience will be considered.
- Ability to design/develop analog, digital, and micro-controller circuitry to component level.
- Knowledge of and experience with PCB design, layout, and testing.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft applications especially MS Excel, C#/JAVA, C/C+/C++ (assembly languages) for embedded micro-controllers and circuitry a must.
- Familiarity with ISO quality standards and manufacturing principles.
- 2+ years of direct experience with electronic engineering design.
- Valid Driver’s License, US Citizen or able to work in US as an engineer.
- Capable of passing drug testing and background checks.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, life, disability after 90 days
- PTO, SIMPLE IRA, HSA after 90 days
- Merit bonus programs
- Friendly and comfortable work environment
- Casual dress code
The effective candidate will possess a positive service orientation, a strong work ethic, an ability to learn new skills quickly, work harmoniously with a team, work with little supervision when necessary, has a professional demeanor, a passion for design engineering, an enjoyment of cutting-edge technology, and an excellent sense of humor.
If qualified and interested please send cover letter and resume to:
1663 Highway 701 South
Loris, SC 29569
No phone calls or walk-ins accepted.
EBTRON, INC. is an “AT-WILL”, Equal Opportunity Employer. Nothing in this job posting is to be interpreted as a contract for employment. All employment with EBTRON, INC. is entirely “AT-WILL” which means either EBTRON, INC. or the employee may terminate the employment relationship at anytime with or without notice, and with or without cause. This is a request for qualified candidates for the above job title and is not an official offer of employment to any specific person.
Originally Posted: 12/3/2012