Human Resource Manager Job Purpose: Responsible for implementing HR policies & programs, and managing all aspecst of employee relations and development.
Reports to: CFO
Human Resource Manager Job Duties:
- Maintain organizational structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Talent Acquisition - Recruit and Retain top quality staff for each department.
- Partners with managers to develop and/or assess the effectiveness of career paths within their departments.
- Conduct Performance Reviews with department managers and monitor employee productivity, attitudes, and performance results.
- Support performance and career management, and employee development with a particular focus on developing key employees.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of incentive plans, rewards & recognition programs specific to departments functions.
- Build relationships to become a fully contributing, equal partner with the department heads. This requires an understanding of the business vision and strategy, department functions, customers, industry, financial performance, culture and values.
- Policy development and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management or related field from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in HR Management Position
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including: listening, coaching and training
- Able to develop new HR policies and programs based on business requirements
- Strong leadership and problem solving-skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and non verbal
Indeed - 9 months ago
Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing (ECRM) has 20 years and counting of success in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry. ECRM brings...