Reporting to the Senior VP, Business Intelligence, the Software Sales Representative will meet revenue goals by selling the most innovative and comprehensive solution in the consumer goods promotional data industry to manufacturers, brokers, distributors, and retail chains nationwide. ECRM's MarketGate Promotional Planning & Analysis Tool provides cutting edge technology combined with a powerful database to streamline promotional advertising research and planning needs in one easy to use application. This tool provides state of the art analytical research which will create more strategic decisions in ad planning.
This individual will be a proven performer with strategic plans for forecasting, lead generation and the qualification/close of new business while expanding products and services into the existing client base. The Software Sales Representative will help the consumer goods industry solve the gap in the promotional data landscape to realize the ECRM vision of improving the promotional data landscape and delivering unparalleled analytics to aid our clients in realizing a greater return on their investments.
- Through market analysis, develop a nationwide prospecting plan and initiate the sales process with qualified prospects. Conduct webcasts and onsite prospect visits as necessary.
- Prepare contract proposals and close new business in both new and existing clients.
- Develop an ongoing relationship with the existing client base, gathering key data to propose additional products and services.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Contribute market intel to aid in the development of marketing materials.
- Leverage intelligence within ECRM as necessary to close business. This individual will have support from Account Management, RET team, Logistics, Information Technology and the Sr. VP, Business Intelligence.
- Manage special projects and new processes throughout the year.
- Approximately 50% nationwide travel for client visits and trade conventions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required with computer related sciences a plus.
- Degree in communications, business, marketing, languages/literature or liberal arts preferred.
- 5+ years of software sales experience.
- Experience selling promotional and analytical data preferred.
- Experience with consumer packaged goods preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting revenue targets year over year.
- Superior ability to develop prospecting plans and leverage market analysis to qualify and close new business.
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization both internally at ECRM and externally with customers and potential clients.
Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing (ECRM) has 20 years and counting of success in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry. ECRM brings...