Department: Client Services
Reports to: Direct of Client Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt, salaried position with no overtime eligibility
Hours of Work: As determined, hours may vary
The Client Services Manager (CSM) consistently provides an exemplary level of customer service, routinely identifying opportunities for service improvements and revenue growth with each key client. CSM possesses an energetic drive and commitment to serving others, while maintaining and promoting efficiencies that enhance both client and company success. CSM is responsible for working with key clients to determine how ED MAP can best meet and exceed client requirements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, retaining and growing business with each key client by providing systems implementation assistance, project management, order management assistance, communication of software features and changes.
- Maintain and grow relationships with current clients
- Provide analysis of client’s existing practices and make recommendations for improvements
- Understand what client wishes to improve/accomplish and provide suggestions
- Research internal and external business models and solutions for particular client requests
- Review and analyze business practices, potentially evaluate competitors (direct and indirect)
- Execute business ideas and if needed help design internal process improvements and new products
- Manages initial API implementation and ongoing systems integration support with customer
- Provides necessary guidance, training and tools to customers during on-boarding process
- Provides oversight of customer orders of services, content and software products
- Schedules training and focus group events for existing customers.
- Utilizes feedback from training and focus group events to build customer satisfaction and communicates back to the engineering team for product improvement.
- Communicates company software’s current features, upcoming features and issues
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Superb verbal and written professional communication skills required, with experience in customer service. Detail-oriented.
- Excellent math, computer and organizational skills required.
- Committed to working closely with customers to understand their desires, frustrations, and language intimately, and to serve as their representative in internal conversations.
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Project management skills, including the ability to translate broad vision into decisive action, with the initiative to follow projects and task through from start to finish.
- Is helpful and respectful, approachable and team oriented, builds strong working relationships and a positive work environment
- Plans ahead, manages time well, and is a creative thinker: “is there a better way to do this?”
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively, and make sound decisions.
- Displays eagerness to “roll up your sleeves” and tackle the elusive, dirty problems.
- Displays sound judgment for balancing between idealism and pragmatism
- Fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Receptive to feedback on performance and committed to continuous improvement
- A commitment to acting with thoughtful urgency
Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree is preferred. 1-3 years business consulting experience. Client management and/or sales experience. The ability to travel up to 25%. Project management experience. Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Must be able to effectively communicate in order to maintain complex client relationships. Must have experience or demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative setting staff. Supervisory skills a plus.
Indeed - 9 months ago