Edgewood currently has an exciting, challenging and most of all -- rewarding career opportunity!!!
About the Position . . .
We are currently seeking a part time (20 hours) Bilingual (Spanish) Therapist and Care Manager for our Level 14 Residential Cottage program in San Francisco, CA.
- Monitors care plans, ensuring they are:
- Individually tailored to a child's strengths and needs
- Family centered
- Defined by specific goals with measurable outcomes
- Defined by a specified discharge goal with time frames
- Flexible and responsive to changing needs and progress
- Inclusive of goals towards community involvement
- Culturally sensitive and relevant to the child and family's identified culture.
- Provides culturally sensitive individual counseling to assigned children and families
- Ensures clinical work is communicated and translated into a useful clinical context for a multi-disciplinary team and supports the defined care plan goals
- Develops treatment groups within assigned units
- Provides clinical consultation and crisis intervention to cottage and classroom milieu, facilitating the development of crisis and behavioral plans
- Ensures discharge plans are comprehensive and include recommendations for continuing mental health, education, health, recreation, family and community needs and is focused on supporting stability and permanency for the child
- Completes all necessary and assigned clinical records and documents within assigned time frames
- Completes all outcome measures within assigned time frames and incorporates them with customer satisfaction and other quality assurance activities within clinical treatment, care plan and team work
- Participates and collaborates in all assigned meetings
- Commits to continuous growth and learning through consultation, training and in service opportunities
- Participates in agency Outcome Research and Continuous Quality Improvement as assigned
- Participates in weekly supervision with Clinical Director of Clinical Services
- Follow all agency protocol, policy and procedures
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Requirements :
- MSW or Masters in Psychology or Counseling from accredited graduate school
- Current LCSW or MFT license or demonstrated commitment and progress toward its attainment
- Experience providing direct clinical and care management services to severely emotionally disturbed children and their families
- Ability to work collaboratively with members of an interdisciplinary team