Status: Full Time
Geography: North Carolina, South Carolina,
This Outside Sales Representative position will manage the overall sales and marketing efforts for EMID in North Carolina, South Carolina market. The individual will utilize frequent direct face-to-face contact in a consultative sales approach to ensure the satisfaction of customer needs. They will identify selling opportunities and assertively act upon the opportunities that offer maximum potential. Development of new accounts and maintenance of strong working relationships with established loyal customers is a critical role of this position. Additionally, development of annual forecasts and implementation of plans and strategies to achieve revenue and volume targets is a critical aspect of the position. The person will also partner with Inside Sales and Divisional Management to ensure high quality service, competitive pricing and on time deliveries.
- 3+ years industrial sales work experience, preferably in a electromechanical market (electric motors/transformers).
- General business acumen and customer service aptitude required.
- High energy and drive, strong business and data analysis skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to negotiate effectively, educate customers about products and services and close sales also necessary
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, strong administrative support
- Computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), as well as, facilitation and training skills
Compensation and Benefits: Salary plus incentive program. Expectations are such that the sales representative should make $70,000 within 2 years.
Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity, please apply via mail, tom @ emid-inc.com or call 317-6701-048