Do you thrive on making things work?
EMSAR is an independent service organization dedicated to providing high quality equipment service and repair. Our customers include private and municipal EMS service providers, patient transportation services, funeral homes, long-term care facilities and hospitals.
EMSAR Service is currently available throughout the United States and has successfully established itself as a quality 3rd-party service provider in the health care industry. Since 1993 EMSAR has designed programs with the customer in mind. We have emphasized the Equipment Management (EM of EMSAR) aspect of our name. This helps to insure our programs meet the specific needs of the varied customers we serve. Our quality and consistency is also the major reason the leading medical equipment manufacturers have authorized EMSAR to perform service on their products.
This is a full time position performing field service, repair and installation on equipment and devices used in the Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Extended Care, Physical Therapy and Hospital markets.
Qualified candidates need to have the following:
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with basic mechanic and pneumatic hand tools.
- Equipment maintenance, repair and installation experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical test equipment (DMM).
- Experience with mechanical, electronic, pneumatic and/or hydraulic principals.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to be punctual for appointments.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and technical documentation.
- Willing to work overtime and travel, occasionally overnight.
- Valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office (basic computer software and adaptability to learn company software).
- Experience in the EMS or Healthcare maintenance field preferred.
Compensation includes base wage, 401(k), and health/dental.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background testing.