Do you thrive on making things work?
EMSAR is an independent service organization dedicated to providing high quality equipment service and repair. Our customers include private and municipal EMS service providers, funeral homes, long-term care facilities and hospitals.
EMSAR Service is currently available throughout the United States and has successfully established itself as a quality 3rd-party service provider in the health care industry. Since 1993 EMSAR has designed programs with the customer in mind. We have emphasized the Equipment Management (EM of EMSAR) aspect of our name. This helps to insure our programs meet the specific needs of the varied customers we serve. Our quality and consistency is also the major reason the leading medical equipment manufacturers have authorized EMSAR to perform service on their products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include: Inspect, install and service medical and related technical equipment in various medical institutions including emergency medical services, hospitals, free standing same day surgery centers, clinics, and medical research facilities. Repairs, calibrates, and maintains equipment, using hand tools, power tools, measuring devices. Knowledge of manufacturers' expectations, manuals, troubleshooting techniques, and preventive-maintenance schedules. Utilizing GDP (Good Documentation Practices) to properly document and report services provided.
Qualified candidates need to have the following:
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with basic hand tools.
- Bio-medical equipment maintenance, repair and installation experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical test equipment and electronic, pneumatic and/or hydraulic principals.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to be punctual for appointments.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and technical documentation.
- Willing to work overtime and travel, occasionally overnight.
- Valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, MS Office Suite and adaptability to learn company software.
Compensation includes base wage, 401(k), and health/dental.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background testing.