About the Company
ENVOY is the hybrid creative agency that advises bold partners on innovation, taking new products to market and the long term strategic direction of their organizations. Its team of creative problem solvers mixes culture, brand, advertising, technology, and business expertise to build, launch and support digital experiences, integrated advertising, and connective products that proliferate brands, shift the conversation and make life better. To discover the growing agency, its progressive team and evolving culture, visit weareenvoy.com.
ENVOY is in immediate need of a DevOps Engineer to keep their servers secure and running 24x7. In addition to common system development and administration work, DevOps engineers are responsible for leading improvements on site stability, uptime, and deployment operations. Ideal candidates have strong interest in information security and site optimization.
- Take personal responsibility for the availability, scalability and reliability of our hosting solutions.
- Work with engineers to design & implement deployment workflows for dev/staging/production environments.
- Automation, automation and automation. Never do the same thing manually more than once.
- Proactively monitor overall infrastructure performance and recommend / drive the necessary corrective measures if needed.
- Support our existing production environments and improve upon them. Our current systems are LAMP stack, often running PHP applications such as Magento in multiple server environments.
- Manage and support hosted operations, being able to troubleshoot and identify the root cause/bottleneck with minimal supervision.
- Experience with administering and deploying Linux servers (Red Hat Ent, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian).
- Experience with configuring and managing Apache, MySQL, Nginx.
- Expert systems administrator with extensive shell scripting skills (bash, csh, ksh, etc.).
- Must have experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Elasticache, etc.).
- Experience with Git.
- Expert with Linux command line interface.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with relational databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment, particularly Scrum.
- A passion for continued learning and keeping up with the latest technology trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science required.
ENVOY is the hybrid creative agency that advises bold partners on innovation, taking new products to market and the long term strategic...