Requirements: (Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in each of the following)
There are a quite a few factors for why Epicom was awarded one of the top 10 best places to work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal two years in a row:
- Great benefits package
- Awesome downtown location
- Company provided beverages and snacks
- Casual work environment
- Pint night where we explore some of the bars downtown on Wednesday evenings
- Beer thirty - our Friday tradition to change the pace and work on something special
- Company values continuing education
- Opportunity to work on special projects
- Peer review - a weekly meeting to show off the cool things you worked on that week and learn from the others
- Skeeball and ping pong tables at the office
- Most of all - the people! The team at Epicom is an intelligent, fun group of people to work with.
Our engineers work as a team and you'll be surrounded by some of the most intelligent developers in Austin and we're all committed to each others success. No matter how seasoned a new hire was when they started, they are always impressed by how much they learned in their first year. Our projects are challenging and there is great satisfaction in solving the problems we work on and see our clients benefit from the solutions that we implement for them.
Epicom is a growing business that presents many opportunities for our employees to develop career wise. The software we work on is the fastest growing CRM software in the world. The year-over-year billings is growing at a rate of 84% in North America. Epicom is uniquely positioned firm to tackle the enterprise market as SugarCRM moves into larger markets.
Epicom builds, supports, and hosts high-performance web-based Customer Relationship Management systems. Epicom has been a SugarCRM partner since 2006, and has since become one of Sugar's leading North American Gold Partners. We were founded in 1998 in Austin, Texas and serve customers throughout the U.S. and overseas. Our customers range from 5 to more than 30,000 employees and conduct business in a wide array of industries including financial services, manufacturing, technology services, health care, and many others.
We offer a strong and competitive compensation and benefits package that includes company-funded health and retirement plans.