We are looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented software developer who is looking to gain experience in a variety of technologies and willing to put in the additional hours to learn new platforms. Candidates must be creative, adaptive and interested in joining a growing company. Although C# .NET will mainly be used, candidate will be asked to develop with, and learn, other languages and platforms. Candidate should also be comfortable or willing to take on various technology tasks at once, including but not limited, to software design, QA and system administration. Motivation, passion, and an eagerness to learn and work hard are more important than previous experience.
Job Title: Mid-Level C# .NET Developer
Type: Contract to Hire
Compensation: Hourly, Dependent on Experience
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Experience using .NET 4.0, LINQ and SQL Server to develop web applications.
- Strong grasp of Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Experience with front-end and back-end development.
- A strong understanding of Visual Studio 2010.
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation or web services is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for test-driven development and competence in unit testing.
- Experience creating project artifacts such as functional specification, technical specifications, database designs, etc. using industry standard tools.
- Familiarity with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Experience with Agile software processes - including continuous integration builds, automated unit testing, etc. is a plus.
- Great communication and collaboration skills and a strong teamwork ethic.
- Has excellent verbal, written, analytical and technical skills.
- Has strong problem solving skills.
Indeed - 22 months ago