TO APPLY: Must have experience (2 years) in web design
Ergomat INC. is currently seeking for a web designer/developer who will be responsible for the design, layout and coding of various existing and newly created websites.
- Maintain, Update, Modify existing web site
- Coordinate the translators in order to maintain an up-to-date web site
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Maintain Key Words on Google
- Photograph new products and create videos of new products
*Other Tasks in the Graphic’s Department*:
- Print literature (SPECS) when needed
- Correct information / update literature when needed
- Correct and update price lists, for all global locations
- Update and print literature for pizza boxes or other samples
- Design and Print booth banners for shows
- Create custom videos or slide shows if needed
Skills/Qualifications: Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication
_We will call you for an interview if your resume is selected_.