The analyst will collaborate with a team of senior analysts to provide answers to business issues via analysis at a market research company specializing in entertainment related projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop multivariate statistical models utilized for the analysis of both database and survey data (regression; cluster, factor, multinomial logit and choice-base modeling)
- Apply experimental design principles to test-and-control study design, analysis and implementation.
- Timely and accurate completion of projects.
- Support all phases of the project, focusing on survey design and analytics.
- Must be a self-starter who pro-actively assist in projects and can multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Should have strong mathematical and analytical (logical) skills and be able to communicate ideas clearly to clients.
- Strong computer skills are essential, including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access). Experience with database management in Excel and Access a plus.
- Technical skills should include advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Stats/Regression packages (SPSS, Wincross, etc.), PHP useful.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills required (both qualitative and quantitative) with a keen interest in analyzing statistical data and trends. An understanding of behavior marketing preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher, with strong academic credentials, preferably in market research, business, mathematics or the social sciences.
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter. Looking for someone to start immediately.
Indeed - 18 months ago
We are a custom market research and marketing consulting company, specializing in delivering consumer feedback on packaged goods, movies,...