Who We Are and What We Do:
ESN Interactive (www.esninteractive.com) is a small, plucky band of overachievers. Our area of specialization is online lead generation in the education sector which we’ve been a happy, profitable part of since 2003. Through our network of web properties known as the EduSearch Network™, we attract and deliver high-quality student leads to our portfolio of education clients. We are a super-technologically savvy company and are constantly pushing that envelope even further. We have great snacks. We love what we do.
Who You Are and What You Would Do:
All development at ESN is done in-house, by a small team of highly skilled developers. We have a pretty huge and powerful code base, but the time has come to expand the team. The various elements involved in this endeavor:
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs in existing code
- Make improvements to existing UI
- Build new processes/applications that leverage data from existing API
- Improve process, make suggestions, and help to push our product forward
This role requires some serious skills and a hunger to learn even more. To get started here we’d like you to have these essential weapons in your arsenal:
- At least 2 year Objected Oriented PHP development and at least 5 years of overall development experience
- CakePHP experience on at least one project
- Basic MySQL query writing skills are a must
- General Linux knowledge: Apache, SSH, VIM, etc.
- General networking knowledge: DNS, SSL, HTTP, etc.
- Amazon Web Services experience is a plus
- Development project management knowledge is welcome
Our company is growing and we have some exciting opportunities in front of us. We are looking for someone whose hard work and dedication can make a meaningful impact to our staff, clients, and products.
Compensation: Competitive salary in the $65-95k range based on experience including Medical, Dental and Vision health package.
Los Angeles applicants only, please.