Reporting to Senior Portfolio Manager.
Role: Support fixed income portfolio managers in the management of multiple fixed income mutual funds in both the taxable and tax exempt fixed income sectors.
- Provide credit oversight for existing fixed income holdings across multiple bond funds.
- Monitor new issue calendars and provide analysis and recommendations for purchase.
- Track ratings changes in corporate, municipal and securitized bond markets.
- Broad sector monitoring for spread shifts, CDS curves, and supply trends.
- Track fund statistics including duration, yield curve placement and performance relative to fund benchmarks and to competitive funds.
- Monitoring of key economic statistics including FOMC activity.
- Liaise with Compliance to monitor security pricing for stale/abnormal pricing and price challenges.
- System proficiency in Axys, Moxy, Factset and Bloomberg.
- College graduate
- Two + years fixed income experience
- Experience interfacing with the sell side community.
- Ability to present to senior managers.