We are seeking a Financial Analyst, FP&A to join our growing team of professionals. The Financial Analyst FP&A will be responsible for analyzing financials, consolidation of Evraz NA forecast/budget, analysis and review of business unit financials and development/review of reports of the business unit’s performance through evaluation of sales, costs, working capital, investments, etc. If you meet our background requirements and are looking to grow your career with a company that is progressive in their approach to people and business, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Conduct detailed monthly financial analysis of cost, sales, key business indicators and other financial measurements.
- Prepare consolidated budgets for Director FP&A/Senior Manager FP&A review.
- Analyze, review and challenge business unit’s forecast assumptions.
- Analyze reasons for variances versus forecast, plan and budget with recommended actions to drive improvements in the business.
- Prepare cash flow analysis and balance sheet forecasts and reports.
- Develop financial presentations to Board, external parties (e.g., banks, auditors, etc.).
- Assist with mill-based financial analysis and consolidation of budgets.
- Develop analysis to help drive decision for viability of merger or acquisition through analysis of companies financials, as required.
- Develop financial models depicting key financial and operational relationships.
- Assist with special business related studies and financial analysis as required.
- Assist with special projects on an as needed basis.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field.
- MBA or MBA candidate a plus.
- CMA/CPA/CFA preferred.
- Preferred candidates will have 2 years of finance or accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word).
- Experience with Oracle Financial Systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with financial modeling preferred.
- Must be a self starter with initiative to work independently.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, problem solver and creative thinker.
- Must have time management and organization skills and ability to work quickly with tight deadlines.
EVRAZ North America offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. We also believe in developing our people both for growth within EVRAZ North America and within the EVRAZ group overall.
To learn more about pay and benefits, please apply today!
EVRAZ North America is a leading steel manufacturer built on the pedigree of successful steel companies – formerly known as Oregon...