EXAIR Corporation is a manufacturer of compressed air products located near Blue Ash, Ohio. We are seeking a full time person capable of providing technical support and achieving sales while assisting our growing customer base.
The position involves:
- Inside Sales and technical support of compressed air products
- Problem solving customer applications
- Maintaining close customer relations
- Strengthening an already strong brand of products by working closely with our customers through a variety of media and personal contact
- Recommending products to solve customer problems
- Minimal travel
The selected candidate will work on a team responsible for market trend awareness and reporting.
The candidate must possess the skills below as acquired in secondary school, technical training, and/or college degree:
- Minimum 2 years sales and/or service experience in industrial plants
- Analytical skills and ability to problem-solve creatively with good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Must demonstrate active working knowledge of web communication tools such as blogs, wikis, RSS feeds, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and Sharepoint
Founded in 1983, EXAIR is a manufacturer of compressed air products that are sold direct to companies world-wide. Join a growing company built on the efforts of a hard working, motivated and team-oriented group of people.
Company benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, Section 125 Flexible Spending savings plan, credit union and tuition reimbursement program. Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check are a requirement.