We currently have an opening for the position listed above, to work at a large company.
Candidates for this position must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or related business field or two to four years experience in a sales/customer service field. A combination of education and experience may be considered. Individual must also be computer literate in the use of MS Office, especially Excel.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities –
- Develop a source base for recyclable paper
- Prospect for new business sources using personal contact, telephone and inquiry letters
- Follow-up on source leads and close sales
- Establish practical search methods to provide information on existing sources of supply as well as new business sources entering Albuquerque metro area, New Mexico and southern Colorado.
- Perform periodic market and competitor surveys to ascertain material pricing.
- Maintain personal contact with supply sources, provide customer service and facilitate a smooth transition of paper from the customer to us.
- Coordinate service requirements, analyzing supplier processes to maximize recovery and educate suppliers in the part they play in supplying quality raw materials to the end user.
- Develop and coordinate pick-up routes to insure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Insure drivers maintain all their equipment in proper working order.
- Perform periodic driver, route and vendor evaluations on the road.
- Identify grades and value of paper
- Assist with office duties by answering phones, obtaining weight tickets, providing load weights, payment and bale count information and activity reports to suppliers as well as month-end closing.
- Discuss planned purchasing activities in advance with supervisor and provide call and purchase reports to supervisor on a daily basis.
- Back-up for administrative clerk and scale operator with mail, filing and logistics of rail car traffic as needed.
The successful candidate must complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check. A landline telephone in your residence is a condition of employment.
Excellent wage and benefits package offered. Qualified candidates may submit their resumes through indeed.
ENFORCES A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.