EYELEVEL, Inc. is a production agency founded in 1991 with offices in Prague, Moscow, Shanghai, London, Melbourne, Curitiba, New York and Portland, Oregon. We specialize in 3D design, engineering, production and roll-outs of in-store displays and fixtures, servicing leading brands in apparel, electronics and fast moving consumer goods.
This position reports directly to the managing director and is responsible for the accounting operations of the company, including the production of weekly financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results.
- Manage all aspects of the company’s accounting and finance functions
- Facilitate international wire transfers
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Ensure that monthly bank reconciliations are completed
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Work with accounting firm to file local, state and federal taxes
- Ensure compliances with GAAP, regulations, laws and reporting requirements
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, and designing filing systems.
- Oversee IT support and administration
- Plan and implement office systems and equipment and office supply procurement
- Make appointments, travel arrangements, and meeting arrangements
- Coordinate company conferences and trainings
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs
- Process paperwork for new employees
- Manage employee payroll and benefits package
- Prepare detailed job descriptions in partnership with other managers
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave for employees
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business administration, Accounting, Finance or related disciple)
- 3 years full charge bookkeeping experience
- Extensive experience with accounting software
- Extensive knowledge of Windows software
- Excellent time management
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Absolute confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Willingness to work extra hours when required
- Experience in Human Resources
- Open, honest and direct
- Practical, able to get things done efficiently without delays
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and proficient at multi-tasking
- Team worker
Salary based on experience
Benefits package (medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K)
Company cell phone
Support in training courses, if relevant
Only result driven candidates with dedication for excellence can join our high performance team and contribute to the growth of the company in the US.
If you are confident becoming an EYELEVEL Controller/Office Manager is right for you, please send us your resume and cover letter with salary history to TroyLynn Craft.
EYELEVEL, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.