Eagle Hospital Physicians

Eagle Hospital Physicians Employer Reviews

Client Services Representative - Inpatient (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2013
Pros: management, compensation
Cons: billing department was outsourced to a company in the mid-west
Director had an open door policy for any ideas, concerns, and updating employees on changes in the company. Also let employees know how much their hard work is appreciated.
Productive and quiet environment
Payroll Administrator/Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2013
Not at all micromanaged. Everyone is aware their job title, duties and deadlines. Quiet work place. My coworkers are fun and management has an open door policy. We can walk into their offices any time for any reason.
Progressive and interesting company
Customer Correspondence (Former Employee), Ballwin, MOJuly 29, 2013
My day would start with entering inpatient info, e-mailed to me from our hospitals all over the country. I would then send the resulting report to each patients' primary care physician. I maintained and updated my data base with current information. I would also e-mail the PCP after each patient was discharged.
The management and fellow employees were – more... very professional and approachable.
The hardest part of my job was the limited time frame I had in entering and sending reports to the PCP's.
I loved working for this company and would still be there, except
they outsourced all our jobs to Atlanta GA. – less
Unproductive environment, constant in-fighting, and lack of clear direction
Reporting and Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2013
Pros: location, some schedule flexibility depending on the department
Cons: it dept, low salary for position, traffic
Eagle is a company that goes through transitions like tissues.

I have learned a lot while working here, some of it I will incorporate in future managing styles, and some of it I keep on my list of things not to do.

The management team is scattered and uncooperative. There are constant guarantees of stability, but the turn-over remains high and typically – more... for petty reasons. Each department hides its actions from the other, and places blame instead of problem solving and collaborating.

The hardest part of the job is the lack of direction in the company, from the CEO transitions to the lower-level management. C-Suites and VPs do not clearly communicate directives and initiatives.

I do like the people. It is a nice location, nice people, and some very dedicated individuals. – less
Very slow pace but comfortable enviorment.
Communications Coordinator (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOMarch 3, 2013
Pros: co-workers very nice
Cons: had to take pay cut, no job security, no room for growth in my department.
A very comfortable place to work, very slow paced. Co-workers were great.
bad experience
MD (Former Employee), Merced, CaliforniaOctober 16, 2012
Cons: many
Maybe things are different in California than they are back east but my experience with this company is the worst. No support. Never returned phone calls. Lousy pay below industry standard.
Productive fun environment
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 3, 2012
Pros: coming to work
Cons: leaving for the day
It was a pleasure to get up and come to work. Learning about Medicare and Medicaid for so many states was quite interesting. Getting the experience in electronic billing was very much appreciated. Management was a pleasure to work with. Co-workers for the most part were tolerable. The hardest part of the job was having to leave daily sometimes, and – more... the final departure for reason that were out of our control. The most enjoyable part of the day was how most people spoke and made each other feel welcomed. – less
Productive and peaceful environment.
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee), Ballwin, MOMay 2, 2012
Pros: the environment, and beneffits.
Cons: i couldn't find any, i enjoy working for them.
I will make coffe for everybody, they will appreciate it. I will review my emai and also my correspondence. I will select priorities foer the day and start working. I had learned different procedures codes as well as billing codes. My managers and wo-workers are nice, hard workers, and professional. The day go so fast.
Productive and very fun environment
Billing Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2012
If I were to be able to work at Eagle again, I definitely would. I learned alot in the time that I was employed here and had fun while doing so.