Eagle Hospital Physicians Employee Reviews

Friendly place to work
Compliance Auditor/Coder (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCMarch 22, 2017
Eagle Hospital Physicians is an organization with 3 locations - Dallas, Atlanta and Asheville. We serve 23+ hospitals all over the US with Internal Medicine Doctors.
Great experience
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMarch 13, 2017
This job was one in a million working with 20 women that all got along and worked well as a team to accomplish goals. The volume of work is high/stressful but kept us busy as well as challenged. I never dreaded going to work.
Productive workplace
Provider Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2017
This is a great place to work unfortunately it is being sold. I love what I do on a daily basis. I love interacting with the physicians and the insurance reps.
Neutral
Hospitalist Practice Administrator (Regional) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 1, 2017
I'm neutral on working for this company. While the pay is decent, some of the challenges can be prevented provided management is proactive with operational processes and protocol.

However, when I find a new job, I will definitely be leaving this company.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Disorganized in processes
Eagle Hospital Physicians
Provider Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2016
Overall pretty good place to work.
I've learned to manage time.
Management is supportive.
Co-Workers are great and it is overall a good small intimate setting to work in.
Permanent and Locums physician placements
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2014
Great company to work for! Credentialing of physician files for permanent or locums placements in hospitals contracted through the company. Great management; great doctors to work with.
Client Services Representative - Inpatient (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2013
Director had an open door policy for any ideas, concerns, and updating employees on changes in the company. Also let employees know how much their hard work is appreciated.
Pros
management, compensation
Cons
billing department was outsourced to a company in the mid-west
Productive and quiet environment
Payroll Administrator/Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2013
Not at all micromanaged. Everyone is aware their job title, duties and deadlines. Quiet work place. My coworkers are fun and management has an open door policy. We can walk into their offices any time for any reason.
Progressive and interesting company
Customer Correspondence (Former Employee) –  Ballwin, MOJuly 29, 2013
My day would start with entering inpatient info, e-mailed to me from our hospitals all over the country. I would then send the resulting report to each patients' primary care physician. I maintained and updated my data base with current information. I would also e-mail the PCP after each patient was discharged.
The management and fellow employees were very professional and approachable.
The hardest part of my job was the limited time frame I had in entering and sending reports to the PCP's.
I loved working for this company and would still be there, except
they outsourced all our jobs to Atlanta GA.
Unproductive environment, constant in-fighting, and lack of clear direction
Reporting and Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2013
Eagle is a company that goes through transitions like tissues.

I have learned a lot while working here, some of it I will incorporate in future managing styles, and some of it I keep on my list of things not to do.

The management team is scattered and uncooperative. There are constant guarantees of stability, but the turn-over remains high and typically for petty reasons. Each department hides its actions from the other, and places blame instead of problem solving and collaborating.

The hardest part of the job is the lack of direction in the company, from the CEO transitions to the lower-level management. C-Suites and VPs do not clearly communicate directives and initiatives.

I do like the people. It is a nice location, nice people, and some very dedicated individuals.
Pros
location, some schedule flexibility depending on the department
Cons
it dept, low salary for position, traffic
Very slow pace but comfortable enviorment.
Communications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMarch 3, 2013
A very comfortable place to work, very slow paced. Co-workers were great.
Pros
co-workers very nice
Cons
had to take pay cut, no job security, no room for growth in my department.
bad experience
MD (Former Employee) –  Merced, CaliforniaOctober 16, 2012
Maybe things are different in California than they are back east but my experience with this company is the worst. No support. Never returned phone calls. Lousy pay below industry standard.
Cons
many
Productive fun environment
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 3, 2012
It was a pleasure to get up and come to work. Learning about Medicare and Medicaid for so many states was quite interesting. Getting the experience in electronic billing was very much appreciated. Management was a pleasure to work with. Co-workers for the most part were tolerable. The hardest part of the job was having to leave daily sometimes, and the final departure for reason that were out of our control. The most enjoyable part of the day was how most people spoke and made each other feel welcomed.
Pros
coming to work
Cons
leaving for the day
Productive and peaceful environment.
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Ballwin, MOMay 2, 2012
I will make coffe for everybody, they will appreciate it. I will review my emai and also my correspondence. I will select priorities foer the day and start working. I had learned different procedures codes as well as billing codes. My managers and wo-workers are nice, hard workers, and professional. The day go so fast.
Pros
the environment, and beneffits.
Cons
i couldn't find any, i enjoy working for them.
Productive and very fun environment
Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2012
If I were to be able to work at Eagle again, I definitely would. I learned alot in the time that I was employed here and had fun while doing so.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eagle Hospital Physicians. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3