EAGLE RIDGE INSTITUTE Employee Reviews

Chief Executive Officer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 18, 2016
ERI is working hard to provide a supportive and progressive work environment. It is a small company that requires everyone to work together as a team. Everyone is dedicated to the agency mission and wants to be a part of something larger than themselves. It's a great opportunity to make a difference our communities and help individuals and families suffering from substance abuse and mental health issues.
Was a great place with genuine care for their client population
Drug Court Treatment Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 17, 2016
Loved working with this agency. The team work/environment was good most of the time. The support in education and other training was great. Staff was professional, knowledgeable and passionate. Only negative would be that the hours required of my position was life consuming and had a negative impact on long term mood and performance (working 55 to 60 hrs per wk without add'l compensation nor appreciation).
I wish I could have stayed
Therapist (Former Employee) –  coweta, OKFebruary 2, 2015
I really enjoyed the community and family oriented feel of the agency. It is a small but growing agency from which I was laid off due to budgeting issues.

The work load was increasing but manageable
Pros
great benefits
Cons
new management/ changes are hard
free to be you and me
therapist (Former Employee) –  OKC,OKNovember 2, 2012
Eagle Ridge is a great place to work if you don't want to be micro-managed and you enjoy job security. The staff is positive and is open minded.
execellnt working conditions
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 7, 2012
I loved working for the local communities and the people we served.. All cultures were interesting and valued.
Pros
changed lives
Cons
no money for raises
Unorganized
Program Director (Former Employee) –  OKCNovember 16, 2011
Extremely unorganized with no general focus. Lack of organization prevents ERI from making a substantial contribution to the OKC metro area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EAGLE RIDGE INSTITUTE. Our community is ready to answer.

EAGLE RIDGE INSTITUTE Reviews by Location