Eagle Systems Employee Reviews

Good business to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee), Waco, TXJune 23, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
On any day on this job you would have some sort of a problem on your post , watch your back because you don't have a second officer for back up, Super bunch of people , The management is a bunch of superb people. There was no hard part to this job. Meeting different people.
Poor
Security Officer (Former Employee), temple,txMay 19, 2015
These people offer health insurance but not for anyone that wants to get a pay check. The leadership of this company is that of a high school clique and they will give you a job but if you don't fit in they make sure to let you know.
Kept me working, lots of runs.
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: friendly people and lots of work.
Cons: have none.
Drove a Freightliner cab over, pulled 45’, 48’ and 53’ containers and trailers. My pick-up and delivery areas included Portland metro area and the ports in Tacoma and Seattle Washington. Also made pick up and deliveries in eastern Washington and western Idaho.
Manager
Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 7, 2014
Small business who refuses to change in order to be competitive in the Government sector.
Good Company
Security Officer (Former Employee), Waco, TXJuly 19, 2014
Good company to work for , no bad words or complaints about this company.
Security Manager
Security Manager (Current Employee), Dallas,TexasApril 3, 2014
I enjoyed working for the small firm. The people were great and there was always open communication. I wish there was a room for growth though.
GREAT JOB
Instructor (Former Employee), Lawton, OKFebruary 18, 2014
DEPENDING WERE WE HAVE TO TRAVEL BUT WE WOULD CONDUCT A 3 4WEEK COURSE MON-FRI
worked there 6 years an I miss it
Customer Service (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: lunches ordered in for us>
Cons: comp time
Open up and check messages trace shipments. answer phone and get all computers up and running.
Learned how the new computer system worked and was the go to person on the computer.
management was ok, better then most places I worked.
I enjoyed all my co workers. We had our ups and downs but always came out good.
Hardest part was when one of us was out of the office cuz we where a small office.
The most enjoyable is that we where like family.
working at fort benning is great
Military Technical Instructor (Former Employee), Lawton, OKOctober 31, 2013
Pros: lots of travel, if you like to travel
Cons: no job security
Its great to teach young soldiers to become leaders, you travel alot if you like to and get to go to all the army bases in the world.
provided a good working place with good Ben.
Shuttle Bus Driver (Former Employee), Lawton, OKMay 17, 2013
Pros: working with deploying servicemen and civiliasn
Cons: being a contract worker
Would work their if contract did not run out.Was a good working environment with good Co-workres
Dispatcher
Dispatcher/Supervisor (Current Employee), Fort Benning, GeorgiaNovember 12, 2012
Pros: understandable
Cons: 12 hour shifts
Use a computer-aided dispatch system; receive emergency calls from the public requesting police, fire, medical or other emergency services. Determine the nature and location of the emergency; determine priorities, and dispatch police, fire ambulance or other emergency units as necessary and in accordance with established procedures. Receive and process 911 emergency calls, maintain contact with all units on assignment, maintain status and location of police and fire units. Monitor direct emergency alarms, answer non-emergency calls for assistance. Enter, update and retrieve information from a variety of computer systems. Receive requests for information regarding vehicle registration, driving records and warrants, and provides pertinent data. Monitor several complex public safety radio frequencies. Operate a variety of communications equipment, including radio consoles, telephones and computer systems. Typical work day is 12 hours. Ive learned alot and met many great people. I managed 3 people on a day to day basis. The hardest part of the job is not taking the job home with you when detrimental things has happened to a soldier. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help others.
great Expericene
General Clerk II (Former Employee), Fort McCoy, WISeptember 13, 2012
Pros: working for military
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed meeting different people and interacting with the military. mangers were great just long hours when your mobing and demobing. I learned about the dd93 and how important it is to the soldiers.
this place is the worst place to work EVER
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Deer Valley, AZJune 19, 2012
Pros: absolutely nothing
Cons: everything about this place
Eagle Systems I thought was going to be a great place but then the second day i was there i didnt do as well as the first day and i got written up MY FIRST DAY!!!! The people who run this place are idiots and have no clue how to sell anything and think that jumping around and singing stupid little songs is the key to success well ill tell you the key to success is to know what your talking about. For the first week i didnt even know what i was selling because they lie and say that they are entered into a drawing and that was my job and i had to find out it was vacuum cleaners from some guy that worked there.

June 11, 2013

This comment is for some other company. Eagle Systems and Services, Inc. based in Lawton, Oklahoma does not do the type of work this person is commenting on.

good place to work, just got slow
owner-operator (Former Employee), charleston,s.c.November 12, 2011
gave me lots of miles to run and always treated me with dignity and respect