Eagle Systems Employee Reviews

great company
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Benning, GAAugust 8, 2017
I can not say enough good things about this company, home based out of KC. They care about their employees and the job that they have been trained to do
Pros
great company
Cons
contract ended
productive and fun
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Kearny, NJAugust 27, 2015
A typical day at work usually starts with me checking the truck,making sure EVERYTHING is properly working.
After checking the truck, I make sure ALL cargo is properly placed secure and ready for delivery.
The management and co workers are great.
Everyone helps out one another.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Great Job No Benefits
Licensed Non-Commissined Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 19, 2015
My job is simple. I work a 12 hr shift with 3 days off. With all the jobs I have had in the past I have never had that. The only thing I don't like is that they said that I would have insurance, but I have yet to receive my insurance cards in the mail, and it's not being taken out of my check yet. Where is the benefits? I filled out the paper work to have it. This is the second security company that has done this to me. I am pretty annoyed by this, but my job seems to be pretty secure, for now. If I am not provided with insurance I will have to go else where. The amount they pay an hour could be a little more also.
Pros
Simple/Stress free work load, Great Shift, Great days off
Cons
Pay is low, and no benefits (was told there would be benefits)
Good business to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 23, 2015
On any day on this job you would have some sort of a problem on your post , watch your back because you don't have a second officer for back up, Super bunch of people , The management is a bunch of superb people. There was no hard part to this job. Meeting different people.
Poor
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  temple,txMay 19, 2015
These people offer health insurance but not for anyone that wants to get a pay check. The leadership of this company is that of a high school clique and they will give you a job but if you don't fit in they make sure to let you know.
Kept me working, lots of runs.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 11, 2015
Drove a Freightliner cab over, pulled 45’, 48’ and 53’ containers and trailers. My pick-up and delivery areas included Portland metro area and the ports in Tacoma and Seattle Washington. Also made pick up and deliveries in eastern Washington and western Idaho.
Pros
Friendly people and lots of work.
Cons
Have none.
Manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 7, 2014
Small business who refuses to change in order to be competitive in the Government sector.
Good Company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 19, 2014
Good company to work for , no bad words or complaints about this company.
Security Manager
Security Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas,TexasApril 3, 2014
I enjoyed working for the small firm. The people were great and there was always open communication. I wish there was a room for growth though.
Great job
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKFebruary 18, 2014
Depending were we have to travel but we would conduct a 3 4week course mon-fri

Want to know more about Eagle Systems?

Ask a question
worked there 6 years an I miss it
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 6, 2014
Open up and check messages trace shipments. answer phone and get all computers up and running.
Learned how the new computer system worked and was the go to person on the computer.
management was ok, better then most places I worked.
I enjoyed all my co workers. We had our ups and downs but always came out good.
Hardest part was when one of us was out of the office cuz we where a small office.
The most enjoyable is that we where like family.
Pros
lunches ordered in for us>
Cons
comp time
working at fort benning is great
Military Technical Instructor (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKOctober 31, 2013
Its great to teach young soldiers to become leaders, you travel alot if you like to and get to go to all the army bases in the world.
Pros
lots of travel, if you like to travel
Cons
no job security
provided a good working place with good Ben.
Shuttle Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKMay 17, 2013
Would work their if contract did not run out.Was a good working environment with good Co-workres
Pros
Working with Deploying Servicemen and Civiliasn
Cons
Being a contract worker
Dispatcher
Dispatcher/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Benning, GeorgiaNovember 12, 2012
Use a computer-aided dispatch system; receive emergency calls from the public requesting police, fire, medical or other emergency services. Determine the nature and location of the emergency; determine priorities, and dispatch police, fire ambulance or other emergency units as necessary and in accordance with established procedures. Receive and process 911 emergency calls, maintain contact with all units on assignment, maintain status and location of police and fire units. Monitor direct emergency alarms, answer non-emergency calls for assistance. Enter, update and retrieve information from a variety of computer systems. Receive requests for information regarding vehicle registration, driving records and warrants, and provides pertinent data. Monitor several complex public safety radio frequencies. Operate a variety of communications equipment, including radio consoles, telephones and computer systems. Typical work day is 12 hours. Ive learned alot and met many great people. I managed 3 people on a day to day basis. The hardest part of the job is not taking the job home with you when detrimental things has happened to a soldier. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help others.
Pros
understandable
Cons
12 hour shifts
great Expericene
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Fort McCoy, WISeptember 13, 2012
I enjoyed meeting different people and interacting with the military. mangers were great just long hours when your mobing and demobing. I learned about the dd93 and how important it is to the soldiers.
Pros
working for military
Cons
this place is the worst place to work EVER
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Deer Valley, AZJune 19, 2012
Eagle Systems I thought was going to be a great place but then the second day i was there i didnt do as well as the first day and i got written up MY FIRST DAY!!!! The people who run this place are idiots and have no clue how to sell anything and think that jumping around and singing stupid little songs is the key to success well ill tell you the key to success is to know what your talking about. For the first week i didnt even know what i was selling because they lie and say that they are entered into a drawing and that was my job and i had to find out it was vacuum cleaners from some guy that worked there.
Pros
absolutely nothing
Cons
everything about this place
good place to work, just got slow
owner-operator (Former Employee) –  charleston,s.c.November 12, 2011
gave me lots of miles to run and always treated me with dignity and respect