Eagle Transport Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Horrible place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 7, 2017
You get paid by the load and spend more time empty than loaded. Management is horrible. Definitely not a driver friendly company. I was there 5 years and saw them hire and fire over 60 people in Savannah,ga with a 10 person terminal. LONG HOURS and low pay.
Pros
Cons
Management and too many miles empty and not being paid
On a daily bases if things run as normal everything is fine but when you try to correct mistakes at terminal level you don't have corporate support.
Annonamous (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 31, 2016
As a new employee coming into the company as a driver they always get the negative from the other drivers causing the new drivers to not be committed to stay from the negetivity from the older drivers drivers. Management continues to promise to fix driver issues and turnover. By promising pay increases that never happen. Maintenance on the trucks are very poor and drivers write things up that never get took care of. But yet upper management want to hold driver accountable for everything. Overall I would not suggest this company if your looking for a long term driving position or office personnel.
I've worked for bettert
Certified Driver Trainer (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCApril 27, 2014
Company has a program to purchase trucks if you don not have one. Not a good place for someone that has their own truck. Company trucks get preference
good job
truck driver (Former Employee) –  Hebron, MDMarch 17, 2013
i liked my job i made good money . it was long hours but the money made up for it . they did alot for us gave us shoes uniforms and allso we got safety bouneces and awards
Pros
nice trucks
Cons
dangerous work