Eagle Employee Reviews in United States

always works in industrial environments under pressure and team safely
Laborer (Former Employee) –  290 West 1050March 18, 2016
I have under my responsibility, one specific area in an industrial area on weekdays, was kept clean and be prepared for any emergency in a matter of cleaning
Great co-workers
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 6, 2016
Great place to work, flexible schedule, with good benefits. A typical day is 13 hours long. Hardest part of the job is not knowing if you will be getting off at your scheduled time.
very poor place
o/o (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 20, 2016
a very unorganized, dispatchers and office help very untrained with very little knowledge of the open deck industry. the payroll is always making mistakes, and the company wants to keep most the money and put all expense on the o/o .
awesome place to work for
load out (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 5, 2016
loaded customers vehicles for them, stocked product with the forklift, unloaded trucks of product with a forklift, cleaned around the store to keep busy, helped other departments.
Pros
fun place to work and they made you feel like family
Cons
sold to lowes
Productive workplace in a warehouse, responsible for shipping material throughout the u.s.
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albany, GADecember 7, 2015
Responsible for pulling material that is stowed on a daily basis. I am also responsible for operating a forklift and an order picker to pull material that is to high for me to pull.
Pros
great communication with employees and supervisors
Cons
short breaks
Excellent family owned company!
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIOctober 27, 2015
Eagle group treated me great! I now live in a different state but the offered me an excellent opportunity at a young age. I learned a lot while working there. They cared about their employees, I worked in the front office. It is a small company but I hope they expand within the future, where they are able to hire more people. Eagle Group LTD is an excellent place to work, in the office.
Pros
Excellent opportunity
Cons
Small company, as an office employee I didn't fee that there was room for growth.
Fun and Family Based
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMAugust 8, 2015
Management was both fair and understanding. I've learned to handle stressful situations more efficiently. I enjoyed working with all of the guest and forming a personal relationship with our regulars. It is important to make everyone feel special.
waterblasting
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Chesterton, INJune 28, 2015
favoritism company, very not organized, not a well balanced work environment or scheduling environment for workers, are not family oriented
benefits
Cons
no breaks, no work
Appropriate Spill Response Operation
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 8, 2015
They did exactly what they said they would do and followed through on what they promised. The staff was well trained.

I was given housing and transportan. Worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week.
Pros
Short Duration Good money
Cons
Expanded to fit spill and then scaled down
horribble
Registered/Licensed Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 13, 2015
awful place to work, always hiring temps not giving them a proper training then they fired them with blamed excuses , lack of management , short of staff,overwork underpaid, they dont treat employees like human!!!
Pros
1hr lunch
Cons
horrible management
Eagle
Engineering Technician in support of PMA-260 (Current Employee) –  California, MDAugust 25, 2014
Great company with great benefits. This company works well with its employees. You really feel like family here.
Pros
pay
Cons
travel
Great place, it was an honor to work for.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 29, 2014
• Overseeing all day to day transportation operations for the Florida market
• Hiring and instituting Independent contractor agreements as well as controlling agent cost to meet with budgetary guidelines.
• Implemented numerous sales efforts and coordinated all operational aspects and standards.
• Developed internal local rate structure and corresponding rate guide collateral.
• Was instrumental in selling, coordinating and implementing ground route services for a large
Re-mailing customer.
Pros
great pay, lots of fun, truly enjoyed it.
Cons
recession hurt company
outstanding experience
Heavy equipment mechanic/Generator Reset Program (Former Employee) –  PRJuly 28, 2014
good place extraordinary people good tools and diagnostic equipment and the opportunity to serve and support out troops servicing and repairing the vehicles incoming from the battlefield.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short term contracts
Productive and fun place to work
Second lead Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSJuly 12, 2014
A typical day at work would require us to work with people from all over the world. Also, we had the opportunity to work closely with the military.
Great company
Data Specialist - Order Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 16, 2014
Eagle, now Ceva logistics, was a really good company to work for. They seem invested in there employees
benefits
Cons
locations
Productive and fun most of the time
Owning Manager-Selling (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KyJune 9, 2014
Typical workday started with a sales meeting. discussing problems, setting bonuses, discussing deadlines.

The most important and fun part of the job was to see a new sales person that I had taught make their first sale.
Pros
teaching and seeing new people grow
Liked my job very much
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MIMarch 12, 2014
Dealt with stressful environment and stressful people. Liked my job very much.
Where I started my REAL Cable work/knowledge.
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAFebruary 28, 2014
"Another good company to work for & paid you for an honest days work. I learned basic skills (at first) & then advanced into the internet by the time they lost their contract. We had a good group of guys & management was pretty good as well. I would have stayed with them for as long as they could if they were still here."
Pros
good hard work & was paid accordingly.
Cons
another contract lost.
Fast paced manufacturing plant that is very customer focused
Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Clayton, DEFebruary 10, 2014
I enjoy my job and duties and have great hard working personnel with the Engineering Department. My typical day is self-directed to support whatever is needed most to prepare and plan products for manufacturing with firm deadlines. It is a fast paced culture along with supporting two sister companies located in other states. Cooperation between departments is paramount to our success and profitability.
Pros
great team of employees to work with.
Cons
privately owned company, very limited advancement
Great place to work, people are great to work with.
Project Management Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAAugust 23, 2013
Looked forward to going to work. Good relationship with workers.