Eagle Employee Reviews

Excellent workplace culture with an approachable management staff
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Clayton, DENovember 17, 2016
Eagle is a great company to work for, where one could comfortable stay with them for decades. The management staff are approachable and supportive of their subordinates. Most employees are friendly and the company promotes an environment where they can quickly begin to feel like friends or family. While there is little room for upward movement, the base pay is good with decent benefits. Work can be busy at times, with periods of moderate optional or required overtime, but the management is very understanding of balancing that with personal and family needs.
It was ok
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXSeptember 13, 2016
Not the best experience but it was good. Good Supervisors and some other officers were good too. Long hours sometimes and late shifts were ok. Getting more Hours sometimes is hard.
A close knit comany.
Senior Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDAugust 5, 2016
Eagle Systems is a very wonderful company to start a new career with, especially for technical military veterans looking for their new career. However, the lack of advancement either monetarily or professionally does not entice employees to remain. Despite glowing performance reviews many employees have not seen a raise in several years. If a organization will not take the steps to show appreciation for employees, it will motivate their staff to do just enough not to get fired.
The work environment between staff is excellent and inspires a strong esprit-de-corps. The flexible work schedule and management's willingness to accommodate most of life's obstacles is an extreme welcome.
Pros
Good starting salary, strong esprit-de-corps
Cons
lack of advancement or raises.
fine
Driver (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAMarch 22, 2016
It's a job. Driving truck is fine with me. Eagle is fine as far as I am concerned. Refergeration mostly and containers. I drive truck and I have a lot of experience doing that.
always works in industrial environments under pressure and team safely
Laborer (Former Employee) –  290 West 1050March 18, 2016
I have under my responsibility, one specific area in an industrial area on weekdays, was kept clean and be prepared for any emergency in a matter of cleaning
Great co-workers
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 6, 2016
Great place to work, flexible schedule, with good benefits. A typical day is 13 hours long. Hardest part of the job is not knowing if you will be getting off at your scheduled time.
very poor place
o/o (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 20, 2016
a very unorganized, dispatchers and office help very untrained with very little knowledge of the open deck industry. the payroll is always making mistakes, and the company wants to keep most the money and put all expense on the o/o .
awesome place to work for
load out (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 5, 2016
loaded customers vehicles for them, stocked product with the forklift, unloaded trucks of product with a forklift, cleaned around the store to keep busy, helped other departments.
Pros
fun place to work and they made you feel like family
Cons
sold to lowes
Productive workplace in a warehouse, responsible for shipping material throughout the u.s.
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albany, GADecember 7, 2015
Responsible for pulling material that is stowed on a daily basis. I am also responsible for operating a forklift and an order picker to pull material that is to high for me to pull.
Pros
great communication with employees and supervisors
Cons
short breaks
Excellent family owned company!
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIOctober 27, 2015
Eagle group treated me great! I now live in a different state but the offered me an excellent opportunity at a young age. I learned a lot while working there. They cared about their employees, I worked in the front office. It is a small company but I hope they expand within the future, where they are able to hire more people. Eagle Group LTD is an excellent place to work, in the office.
Pros
Excellent opportunity
Cons
Small company, as an office employee I didn't fee that there was room for growth.
Fun and Family Based
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMAugust 8, 2015
Management was both fair and understanding. I've learned to handle stressful situations more efficiently. I enjoyed working with all of the guest and forming a personal relationship with our regulars. It is important to make everyone feel special.
waterblasting
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Chesterton, INJune 28, 2015
favoritism company, very not organized, not a well balanced work environment or scheduling environment for workers, are not family oriented
benefits
Cons
no breaks, no work
Appropriate Spill Response Operation
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 8, 2015
They did exactly what they said they would do and followed through on what they promised. The staff was well trained.

I was given housing and transportan. Worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week.
Pros
Short Duration Good money
Cons
Expanded to fit spill and then scaled down
horribble
Registered/Licensed Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 13, 2015
awful place to work, always hiring temps not giving them a proper training then they fired them with blamed excuses , lack of management , short of staff,overwork underpaid, they dont treat employees like human!!!
Pros
1hr lunch
Cons
horrible management
Eagle
Engineering Technician in support of PMA-260 (Current Employee) –  California, MDAugust 25, 2014
Great company with great benefits. This company works well with its employees. You really feel like family here.
Pros
pay
Cons
travel
Great place, it was an honor to work for.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 29, 2014
• Overseeing all day to day transportation operations for the Florida market
• Hiring and instituting Independent contractor agreements as well as controlling agent cost to meet with budgetary guidelines.
• Implemented numerous sales efforts and coordinated all operational aspects and standards.
• Developed internal local rate structure and corresponding rate guide collateral.
• Was instrumental in selling, coordinating and implementing ground route services for a large
Re-mailing customer.
Pros
Great pay, lots of fun, truly enjoyed it.
Cons
Recession hurt company
outstanding experience
Heavy equipment mechanic/Generator Reset Program (Former Employee) –  PRJuly 28, 2014
good place extraordinary people good tools and diagnostic equipment and the opportunity to serve and support out troops servicing and repairing the vehicles incoming from the battlefield.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short term contracts
Productive and fun place to work
Second lead Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSJuly 12, 2014
A typical day at work would require us to work with people from all over the world. Also, we had the opportunity to work closely with the military.
Great company
Data Specialist - Order Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 16, 2014
Eagle, now Ceva logistics, was a really good company to work for. They seem invested in there employees
benefits
Cons
locations
Productive and fun most of the time
Owning Manager-Selling (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KyJune 9, 2014
Typical workday started with a sales meeting. discussing problems, setting bonuses, discussing deadlines.

The most important and fun part of the job was to see a new sales person that I had taught make their first sale.
Pros
Teaching and seeing new people grow
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eagle. Our community is ready to answer.