Eagle Employee Reviews

This company closed down
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXOctober 10, 2017
The home office was located in Michigan and the Cypress office closed. The investor was embezzling millions from the company. The Cypress office had a good work atmosphere and the people there were great, but we had problems getting what we needed from the main office.
Pros
Company Closed
Cons
Company Closed
nice company
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXOctober 1, 2017
eaglepoint construction is a small family business specializing in roofing. The sales team is wonderful and the construction crews always do a great job.
Eagle One Safety Solutons
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Nevada, IASeptember 29, 2017
it was a great company to work for. Good Friendly and Fair people to work with. I was ther since November of 2016 i really enjoyed working for them. if I have an Opportunity to work for them again i definitely will
love the clothes
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 18, 2017
they don't give you any hours
pay is not good
management not so good
love selling there clothes
very picky
you barley make any money
something i wouldn't recommend
Team oriented, relaxed workplace
Certification Manager (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 7, 2017
EAGLE Certification Group is an outstanding place to work, aside from the lower wage scale...the work isn't too cumbersome- it can be ever-changing because a client's needs are always changing. Management support is one of the best I've ever worked with.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
Salary
Great route
vending route driver (Former Employee) –  Downey, CAApril 25, 2017
Vendor route position was awesome , things go smoothly as long as you at the warehouse by 3:30 am to stock up,and be well on your way by 5 a.m
Personal in Management were great.
Pros
Driving from site to site
Cons
Traffic
Good customer-employee relationship
Leader (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 11, 2017
Advanced member throughout the years of working there, the employees there help each other all the time, and it is a foly based relationship for employees and management
Excellent workplace culture with an approachable management staff
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Clayton, DENovember 17, 2016
Eagle is a great company to work for, where one could comfortable stay with them for decades. The management staff are approachable and supportive of their subordinates. Most employees are friendly and the company promotes an environment where they can quickly begin to feel like friends or family. While there is little room for upward movement, the base pay is good with decent benefits. Work can be busy at times, with periods of moderate optional or required overtime, but the management is very understanding of balancing that with personal and family needs.
It was ok
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXSeptember 13, 2016
Not the best experience but it was good. Good Supervisors and some other officers were good too. Long hours sometimes and late shifts were ok. Getting more Hours sometimes is hard.
A close knit comany.
Senior Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDAugust 5, 2016
Eagle Systems is a very wonderful company to start a new career with, especially for technical military veterans looking for their new career. However, the lack of advancement either monetarily or professionally does not entice employees to remain. Despite glowing performance reviews many employees have not seen a raise in several years. If a organization will not take the steps to show appreciation for employees, it will motivate their staff to do just enough not to get fired.
The work environment between staff is excellent and inspires a strong esprit-de-corps. The flexible work schedule and management's willingness to accommodate most of life's obstacles is an extreme welcome.
Pros
Good starting salary, strong esprit-de-corps
Cons
lack of advancement or raises.
fine
Driver (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAMarch 22, 2016
It's a job. Driving truck is fine with me. Eagle is fine as far as I am concerned. Refergeration mostly and containers. I drive truck and I have a lot of experience doing that.
always works in industrial environments under pressure and team safely
Laborer (Former Employee) –  290 West 1050March 18, 2016
I have under my responsibility, one specific area in an industrial area on weekdays, was kept clean and be prepared for any emergency in a matter of cleaning
Great co-workers
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 6, 2016
Great place to work, flexible schedule, with good benefits. A typical day is 13 hours long. Hardest part of the job is not knowing if you will be getting off at your scheduled time.
very poor place
o/o (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 20, 2016
a very unorganized, dispatchers and office help very untrained with very little knowledge of the open deck industry. the payroll is always making mistakes, and the company wants to keep most the money and put all expense on the o/o .
awesome place to work for
load out (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 5, 2016
loaded customers vehicles for them, stocked product with the forklift, unloaded trucks of product with a forklift, cleaned around the store to keep busy, helped other departments.
Pros
fun place to work and they made you feel like family
Cons
sold to lowes
Productive workplace in a warehouse, responsible for shipping material throughout the u.s.
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albany, GADecember 7, 2015
Responsible for pulling material that is stowed on a daily basis. I am also responsible for operating a forklift and an order picker to pull material that is to high for me to pull.
Pros
great communication with employees and supervisors
Cons
short breaks
Excellent family owned company!
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIOctober 27, 2015
Eagle group treated me great! I now live in a different state but the offered me an excellent opportunity at a young age. I learned a lot while working there. They cared about their employees, I worked in the front office. It is a small company but I hope they expand within the future, where they are able to hire more people. Eagle Group LTD is an excellent place to work, in the office.
Pros
Excellent opportunity
Cons
Small company, as an office employee I didn't fee that there was room for growth.
Fun and Family Based
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMAugust 8, 2015
Management was both fair and understanding. I've learned to handle stressful situations more efficiently. I enjoyed working with all of the guest and forming a personal relationship with our regulars. It is important to make everyone feel special.
waterblasting
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Chesterton, INJune 28, 2015
favoritism company, very not organized, not a well balanced work environment or scheduling environment for workers, are not family oriented
benefits
Cons
no breaks, no work
Appropriate Spill Response Operation
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 8, 2015
They did exactly what they said they would do and followed through on what they promised. The staff was well trained.

I was given housing and transportan. Worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week.
Pros
Short Duration Good money
Cons
Expanded to fit spill and then scaled down