Eaglebank

Eaglebank Employer Reviews

EagleBank is a great community bank.
Commercial Real Estate, Portfolio Administrator (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDJuly 19, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: no parkiing
EagleBank is a great community bank. A Bank that is willing to go the extra mile for the customer.
WORST JOB EVER
Head Teller (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 25, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: staff, mgmt, policies, procedures, systems
They are unorganized. Rules change daily depending on who you speak with in back office. They have terrible customer service skills. The staff is mostly burnt out bankers who just want to collect a paycheck. Their systems are ancient! They gossip like high-schoolers. Overall they were extremely unprofessional.
Small family type environment.
Commercial Loan Documentation Paralegal (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDFebruary 2, 2014
The small banking environment is different from the national banking experience I have had in the past. You can actually develop close work relationships.
Washington, DC
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 27, 2013
Pros: work place
Cons: not fair competition
Busy day at work. Dealing with the customers' inquiries. I learned how to solve their problems accurately the first time. Management could have been better. Co-workers were fantastic.
Excelent workplace
Portfolio Assistant (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDSeptember 19, 2013
Coordinating with Lending Officer to ensure prospects have provided all information to ensure a proper write up and be presented to Loan Approval Committee. Contacting customers to provide updated financial information for loan renewals. Servicing them with all their financial needs, i.e. loan advance requests, loan payments, wire transfers, account – more... transfers, etc. As always, the most enjoyable part of the job is having a satisfied customer. – less
great company to learn banking
Supervisor (Former Employee), Everett, MASeptember 5, 2013
Pros: flexible
started my first job with Eaglebank. I loved working there. We were like a great big banking family. Learned a lot of jobs and positions. They were great and pleasant to work with.
Largest Community Bank in the DC area- Relationships F.I.R.S.T
AVP & Bsuiness Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 31, 2013
My job is basically to develop new business for the bank and also expand on existing client relationships. The key word is "Relationship" because that is how I build my portfolio.

I have learned many things and amogst those things:

-How to partner with the community effectively
-How to maximize on current relationships. One way I was able to achieve – more... that was by attending periodic sales trainings with different scenarios and case studies involved, and also by providing excellent customer service at all times.

I manage a team of 6 people and I really enjoy being coach and building my team up and get them to where they want to be as well in their careers.

I enjoy helping clients and provide them with what they truly need, by listening and assesing and then providing a solution. I always enjoy success and exceeding goals. – less
the company is a good company but difficult to work for
Branch Service Manager (Current Employee), mdJuly 15, 2013
Pros: small enough, hours, financially strong
Cons: healhcare, security, communication, equality, advancement, training
day unpredictable;
lots of hand hold of clients
lack management / structure
wonderful clients
co workers good
enjoyed helping clients and self learning through the personal initiative
It is only busy because it is a total mess
CLOSER (Former Employee), POTOMAC, MDJune 12, 2012
Pros: they only pros is that you get you work done, and it doesnt matter if its well done. the manager doesnt care as long as they get business.
Cons: everything is bad about this place. i do not understand how they keep their business.
This place is the worst place to work for. First of all, many borrowers call everyday to complain about late fees being charged, credit messed up, county threats because escrows are not paid and so on. Their Residential Mortgage Dept is the worst. They do not keep records of ANYTHING, their system sucks and of course, they make you work like a horse.
Very busy and refreshing place to work
Executive Assistant to Chief C & I Lending Officer (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDMay 22, 2012
Pros: free lunches at times, bonus pay after 6 months
Cons: management and human resources
I have been at EagleBank for about 6 months now. Never working in the banking industry we this may be a good fit for me to learn and grow with in the Bank. As it turned out my supervisor really wanted some one with alot of banking history of which I did not.

Overall I have been able to learn quickly and produce quaility work. This is a very close net – more... bank and they really try to help you reach your full potential.

I have really met some wonderful people within the bank and I have learned a great deal of banking. – less