Eaglebank Employee Reviews in United States

Terrible department to work
rather not say (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMay 28, 2016
I know more than three people who have worked in this department, and none of them have anything nice to say about the management team or the working environment.
Pros
Cons
no training, they don't have policy to protect employees
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 27, 2015
Great place to work. Work/life balance as well as compensation/benefits are great. Upper management really cares about their employees.
Community Bank with family feeling atmosphere, excellent company, salary & benefits
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDSeptember 14, 2015
Excellent company to work for , family culture, excellent salary & benefits, including state of the art fitness program & gym
Pros
They feed you on the regular
Busy Place
Loan Servicing Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 2, 2015
Good place to work. wide variety of job tasks. Will work hard and must be a fast learner. Though they need better onboarding and training.
Pros
great people
Cons
training
a small company that has become large but changes need to be made to keep up
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDSeptember 17, 2014
Good place to work. wide variety of job tasks. Though they need better onboarding and training.
Pros
good people
Cons
training
EagleBank is a great community bank.
Commercial Real Estate, Portfolio Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJuly 19, 2014
EagleBank is a great community bank. A Bank that is willing to go the extra mile for the customer.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
no parkiing
Worst job ever
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 25, 2014
They are unorganized. Rules change daily depending on who you speak with in back office. They have terrible customer service skills. The staff is mostly burnt out bankers who just want to collect a paycheck. Their systems are ancient! They gossip like high-schoolers. Overall they were extremely unprofessional.
Pros
salary
Cons
staff, mgmt, policies, procedures, systems
Washington, DC
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 27, 2013
Busy day at work. Dealing with the customers' inquiries. I learned how to solve their problems accurately the first time. Management could have been better. Co-workers were fantastic.
Pros
work place
Cons
not fair competition
Excelent workplace
Portfolio Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDSeptember 19, 2013
Coordinating with Lending Officer to ensure prospects have provided all information to ensure a proper write up and be presented to Loan Approval Committee. Contacting customers to provide updated financial information for loan renewals. Servicing them with all their financial needs, i.e. loan advance requests, loan payments, wire transfers, account transfers, etc. As always, the most enjoyable part of the job is having a satisfied customer.
great company to learn banking
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Everett, MASeptember 5, 2013
started my first job with Eaglebank. I loved working there. We were like a great big banking family. Learned a lot of jobs and positions. They were great and pleasant to work with.
Pros
flexible
horrible and demeaning work environment
Senior Processor III- Contract (Former Employee) –  Potomac, MDAugust 14, 2013
the company conduct is against labor laws for they make up their own rules and regulations not in line with Labor Laws regulations and/or practices. In order to stay employed they underlying want for one to work weekends in order to keep up with their overwhelming work load instead of hiring more employees plus ostracize employees that don't work on weekend
Pros
absolutely nothing
Cons
everything one can imagine
Largest Community Bank in the DC area- Relationships F.I.R.S.T
AVP & Bsuiness Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 31, 2013
My job is basically to develop new business for the bank and also expand on existing client relationships. The key word is "Relationship" because that is how I build my portfolio.

I have learned many things and amogst those things:

-How to partner with the community effectively
-How to maximize on current relationships. One way I was able to achieve that was by attending periodic sales trainings with different scenarios and case studies involved, and also by providing excellent customer service at all times.

I manage a team of 6 people and I really enjoy being coach and building my team up and get them to where they want to be as well in their careers.

I enjoy helping clients and provide them with what they truly need, by listening and assesing and then providing a solution. I always enjoy success and exceeding goals.
the company is a good company but difficult to work for
Branch Service Manager (Current Employee) –  mdJuly 15, 2013
day unpredictable;
lots of hand hold of clients
lack management / structure
wonderful clients
co workers good
enjoyed helping clients and self learning through the personal initiative
Pros
small enough, hours, financially strong
Cons
healhcare, security, communication, equality, advancement, training
It is only busy because it is a total mess
CLOSER (Former Employee) –  POTOMAC, MDJune 12, 2012
This place is the worst place to work for. First of all, many borrowers call everyday to complain about late fees being charged, credit messed up, county threats because escrows are not paid and so on. Their Residential Mortgage Dept is the worst. They do not keep records of ANYTHING, their system sucks and of course, they make you work like a horse.
Pros
they only pros is that you get you work done, and it doesnt matter if its well done. the manager doesnt care as long as they get business.
Cons
everything is bad about this place. i do not understand how they keep their business.
Very busy and refreshing place to work
Executive Assistant to Chief C & I Lending Officer (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMay 22, 2012
I have been at EagleBank for about 6 months now. Never working in the banking industry we this may be a good fit for me to learn and grow with in the Bank. As it turned out my supervisor really wanted some one with alot of banking history of which I did not.

Overall I have been able to learn quickly and produce quaility work. This is a very close net bank and they really try to help you reach your full potential.

I have really met some wonderful people within the bank and I have learned a great deal of banking.
Pros
free lunches at times, bonus pay after 6 months
Cons
management and human resources