Earl Henderson Trucking Employee Reviews

Do not apply
Former employee (Current Employee) –  Caseyville, ILMay 24, 2017
The company (like others) gives you an good orientation with promises. Miles are good, they do lack communication between day and night shift. I personally don't recommend someone doing a lease or signup for the prepaid legal mumbo jumbo. This company is only beneficial to someone beginning a truck driving career. This company has alot of turn over. Not family oriented
Over the road
Over the road team driver (Former Employee) –  Salem, ILFebruary 3, 2017
This company was an over the road driver company with a lot of freight in the cold transport division. However, I injured myself in previous years and that all was coming to light being in the truck full time so I had to leave. This company was willing to take me back any time that I was able to up until my spouse left there and we discontinued our lease of the truck.
Pros
Good freight lanes
Cons
Not very good facilities for drivers
Was not pleased with company
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Caseyville, ILDecember 9, 2016
Was not satisfied with management. Management could had been more understanding for death in family and trying to get me home to be their for my family. Also, I was taking advantage of while trying to be an Owner Operator. Company was taking money but was not allowing me to make money.
Pros
Job opportunity to work
Cons
May not get the pay and miles you want or deserve
Productive and fun place to work
Broker/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Caseyville, ILApril 4, 2016
Accepting loads and scheduling delivery appointments
Tracking all shipments in transit until complete.
The management was fair and understanding and helpful to all employees. The best part of the job was contacting customers and drivers as well as working with my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was finding a carrier base for dedicated customers at a lost cost rate.
Great Company
Driver (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMay 20, 2015
This is a great company, they saved me and gave me a second chance at life. They were very flexable and understanding. You get what you put in.
Pros
Understanding
Terrible Management
Truck Driver  (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles May 17, 2013
Don't sign with these people. They are not true to their word. Have not received my last check. I was told I was told I was on a dedicated run but in reality I was wild.
Cons
poor communication
Good job
OTR Driver (Current Employee) –  ILFebruary 3, 2013
HENDERSON is a good job ,my wife & my kids want me to come off the road & get local job & I have to admit Im ready to get off the road as well
Truck Driver
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Caseyville, ILNovember 20, 2012
Driving the trucks was a typical day at the job. The hardest part of the job was waiting for the truck to be unloaded and loaded. I learned to have patience while working for this company. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new drivers, while on the job.