Early Childhood Associates is seeking Bilingual Spanish-speaking Physical Therapists to conduct assessments and provide services for infants and toddlers in The Bronx. Interested individuals should have a strong background in working with young children and have knowledge of the evaluation and treatment of infants and toddlers.
- Evaluate infants and toddlers to determine areas of delay. Provide therapeutic treatment as recommended.
- Collaborate with other service providers to secure needed services for families.
- Maintain proper documentation on families and children.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP).
- Must have NYS License.
- Pediatric experience required.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be efficient, organized, and able to write detailed reports.
- Bilingual English-Spanish.
- Willingness to meet with families in their homes or community.
Early Child Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable Federal or State law
Indeed - 19 months ago