Early Childhood Center

Early Childhood Center Employee Reviews

creative and reliable to emplyoyers (e), children, parents,or family, and all staff
Teacher (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 20, 2015
Pros: reliable schedule and we are clean
Cons: not enough money per hour
I have average day most of time. i learned how to interact with different people such as parents, family members and got to know the kids even better. we, at the Early Childhood Center have a very cooperative and flexible schedule management that will work with you. All of our co-workers are friendly,appreciative and helpful. they are also good at what they do. It does not pay enough money. Everyone is ready to work or play; we all have happy faces most of time. we maintain our state five stars, always
Great internship experience
Intern (Former Employee), Fort Collins, ColoradoMay 19, 2015
Pros: Experience, Good co-workers, debriefing constantly
Cons: Lots of rules and regulations, unpaid
Although I was paid in experience, it was well worth the time I spent here. This job progressed my skills in the field of teaching and helped me network with numerous individuals. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn and play with young children on a daily basis.
Wonderful and hardworking staff with a love for children
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), NorthApril 21, 2015
This is a great place to work and I love the time I have spent working alongside a wonderful group of people who have a true love for children.
productive and fun place to work
Staff (Current Employee), Bronx, NYSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch, summer vacation pay
Cons: short breaks and great health care
A typical day in child care is anything but typical because you never know what to expect at times. ... Some features may not be available or work well. what you learn in day care the laws around child care, first aid, caring for kids and child abuse among other things. Basically, procedures. You will have to get a license to care as well. If you work in child care, every hour will provide sweet moments of helping a child . Every day will immerse you in the excreta of your professionThe hardest part to deal with are crying sessions, as I'm sure other parents would agree. ... Kids have a tendency to wear you down to the point that you give them, or let them do ... Every age has `stages' which a parent must work through. The most interesting part of working with children is watching them grow intellectually, physically, emotionally, etc.The most important thing is to avoid any conflict with co-workers in front of the children.
If you have a problem with the persons work practices you should mention it to a senior member of staff to find out if you are correct and maybe they will have a quiet word.
Fulfilling place to work with wonderful families
Caregiver (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTJune 30, 2014
This Childcare facility was a wonderful place to work. It helped me to grow and learn what being a mom is all about. I absolutely loved being with all the cute children.
Excellent
Children's Helper (Former Employee), Joliet, ILApril 26, 2014
Work Study
Organized daycare facility, cleaning, serving meals, and doing laundry.
It's not the same as what it use to be.
TODDLER TEACHER (Current Employee), Omaha NEApril 10, 2014
I love working with the kids, they are a lot of fun. I use to look forward to going to work everyday but things have been changing lately. The center director lets her personal life effect her job and she plays favoritism.
Very fun and energetic atmosphere.
Student Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Sunset HIlls,MOMarch 19, 2014
A typical day in the preschool would be very energetic and full of life. The children were amazing and the co-teachers were the best, we had problems at times but we never let it effect the children's learning.
Poor enviornment and horrible managment
Teacher (Former Employee), Springfield, MAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: lots of training opportunituies, cpr and such
Cons: everything else
The staff members were nasty, the parents were worse and there was no direction or support from management. The staff gets treated like second class citizens. The building itself was dirty; full of bugs.
Great, Fun Place to Work
Early Childhood Evaluator (Current Employee), Dedham, MADecember 29, 2013
Pros: mother's hours
Cons: high stress
Working at Early Childhood Center over the past few years has been a great experience. My co-workers are second to none and the atmosphere is exceptionally positive.
Loved working with the children and had lots of fun
Internship (Former Employee), Sahuarita,AZJune 30, 2013
Pros: snack time, and a once a month movie
Cons: putting kids in time out
I was a student intern and we helped kids out with homework, read to them, there was plenty to do and it was lots of fun. I learned important skill in the child development and behaviors. The people I worked with where all very nice and where great with the children. The hardest part of the job was trying to teach kids right from wrong. I loved learning from the children as they learned from me.
Suited for part-time while Daughter was in School
Assistant/Floater (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAJune 2, 2013
Pros: flexiable hours
Cons: management is inexperienced and does not run the center well.
This position was convenient while my Daughter was. in High School and College.
Fun workplace
Toddler Room Assistant (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 29, 2012
I watched children in the toddler room in the afternoon until their parents came to pick them up.
A VERY GOOD HOME AWAY FROM HOME.
TEACHERS AIDE (Former Employee), 5115 NORTHERN AVE. PHOENIX,AZMarch 7, 2012
Pros: daytime hours, free meals, and the whole atmosphere.
Cons: i can't think of anything.
I ENJOYED WORKING AT THE SCHOOL VERY MUCH. I GOT TO WITH A WONDERFUL STAFF. IN MY TIME THERE I GOT
TO WORK WITH BOTH THE TODDLERS AND SCHOOLAGE
CHILDREN.

Early Childhood Center Salaries

Teacher
$12.00 per hour
Pre-k Teacher
$12.00 per hour

Early Childhood Center Photos

Hi, my name is Talesha I'm a mother of one four year old son!