Early Intervention

Early Intervention Employee Reviews

good vs. bad
Service Coordinator Greene County Public Health (Former Employee), Catskill, NYApril 14, 2015
Pros: Good and interesting job
Cons: Not a very nice work culture. Old employees are rude to new hires.
Good job that comes a feeling of accomplishment in the work that you do. However, staff is very petty, gossipy and rude to new employees.
Home therapy with children birth-3
Developmental Therapist (Current Employee), Aurora, ILNovember 30, 2014
I loved working with children in their home environment. I loved the families that I worked with and the flexibility of the job.
I enjoyed interactions with parents that were serious about their child,s growth
Developmental Therapist (Former Employee), Chicago, IllinoisNovember 25, 2014
The hardest part of the job was working in the different environments that were not always clean or good for other individuals lives.
Okay place
Special Educator/ ABA Therapist Teacher (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 12, 2012
Okay to be at. Flexible in scheduling and okay pay.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
set my own scheduel and their is place for advancement no benefits
Special Instructor (Current Employee), Augusta GeorgiaAugust 22, 2012
Pros: mileage pay and setting my own scheduel
Cons: no benefits and work getting slow
I love working with kids and what I do, work just gets slow as far as getting a client and no benefits. I have learned a lot from my job and co-workers as I continue my education and move higher up the ladder.