POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Key Areas: Day-to-day Operations, IT, HR, and Legal.
- Work with the management team to develop and implement organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Improve and implement operational systems, processes and policies to support the organization’s mission.
- Manage day-to-day functions, facilities and relationships.
- Report issues and progress directly to the CEO.
- Ensure organizational compliance.
- Oversee accounts, ensuring cost control and develop internal controls to fiscal policies and procedures.
- Must have 4-8 years of Operations experience in a biotech start-up/entrepreneurial environment.
- Be able to work independently, and wear multiple hats.
- Have experience in scaling-up and maintaining operations for a biotech company.
- Have a strong IT background including: IT infrastructure development, network development, document management systems, server maintenance, and high-security IT network maintenance.
- In-depth knowledge of Finance, Business Law, and HR/Labor Law a plus. Awareness of OSHA and EPA guidelines.
- Must have strong contract negotiation skills.
- Must have strong Project Management skills and have the ability to meet milestones and complete multiple concurrent tasks. Ability to lead, plan and manage in a dynamic environment. Adept at planning, prioritizing, multi-tasking, organizing and following through while remaining energetic and focused.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands.
- Excellent communication, written and organizational skills. Ability to convey information in a clear, concise and efficient manner. Active listening, diplomacy, and discretion are a prerequisite for this role.
- Able to handle confidential information, and have a good sense for synthesis of information.
- Recent industry experience working with executives. Must possess an outstanding customer-first attitude and a professional demeanor.
- Strong MS Office/Windows skills.
- Whatever it takes attitude
- Dedicated to high ethical standards. Highly trustworthy and has high integrity.
- Discretion in dealing with and handling confidential information.
- Extremely motivated and be willing to work in a fast-paced, hard-working team.
- Requires flexibility, including hours available to work.
- Should possess a sense of humor and a positive can-do attitude.
- Open to direction and commitment to getting the job done.
- Resourceful and ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Attention to detail and professionalism a must.
If you feel you are an excellent fit for our position, please fill out our online application.
Note: Please upload your cover letter and resume on your application as well.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard