An early stage biotherapeutic company seeks a highly motivated and experienced Research Associate / Senior Research Associate. The successful candidate will join an exciting and dynamic biotherapeutic company developing the next generation of anti-cancer treatments.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Establishing and implementing xenograft and syngeneic in vivo tumor models;
- Carrying out efficacy studies;
- Studying PK/ PD relationships;
- Collaborating with other groups within Research.
- BS/MS in biology or other life sciences; 5+ years of industrial or academic laboratory experience;
- Hands-on experience with tumor models and in vivo procedures, including basic animal handling, dosing (IV, IP), blood sampling is a must;
- Experience with tissue culture, and biochemical techniques (ELISA, FACS);
- Attention to detail and organization skills are critical;
- Strong work ethic to generate high quality data under tight deadlines.
Indeed - 22 months ago