An early stage biotherapeutic company located in the Boston metro area has an opening for an organic/bio-organic chemist.
The successful candidate will join an exciting and dynamic biotherapeutic company developing the next generation of anti-cancer treatments.
The candidate will have a PhD in synthetic organic/bio-organic chemistry with 2-5 years of industrial experience with emphasis on carbohydrate chemistry.
Other important factors include:
- Creativity with effective problem solving skills
- Self motivation with proven track record of accomplishments
- Great interpersonal skills; working effectively in small teams
- Eagerness to make a difference in a small company environment
- Experience with protein conjugation is a plus
- Experience in biotherapeutic formulation and scale-up processes is a plus
If you are a qualified candidate please submit your application below.