An early stage biotherapeutic company is seeking a highly motivated and experienced scientist who would like to make a difference in a small start-up environment. The successful candidate will join an exciting, dynamic, and collaborative company developing the next generation of anti-cancer treatments.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and running cell-based assays to identify early-stage lead molecules and explore drug mechanism of action
- Collaborating with other groups within Research
- Ph.D. in cancer biology or immunology;
- Experience in cancer immunology;
- 3-5 years of industrial laboratory experience;
- Hands-on experience with assay design and development;
- Hands-on experience with tissue culture, and biochemical techniques (ELISA, FACS);
- Some experience with mice is a plus;
- Attention to detail and organization skills are critical;
- Strong work ethic to generate high quality data under tight deadlines.
If you feel you are an excellent fit for our position, please fill out our online application.
Note: Please upload your cover letter and resume on your application as well.